How much?

Bills99999

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this serious?

I figured it was a Rex Ryan joke or something.

I can never understand how someone could let themselves get that fat.

There was a weight management center on the 2nd floor of the building I used to work in. It was the perfect example of how people could let themselves get that size: 20 something year olds going there and always taking the elevator.

I hope you have further success on that gastric band op. Losing almost 75 lbs already is a good thing.

The operation was about 18 months ago. I think I need to loose about 30 more pounds and I will be happy. The doctor said I should have more fluid added to the band to tighten it, but I don;t want to loose too much weight

I can never understand how someone could let themselves get that fat.

Standard scales only go to 350, so if you are more than that you can't monitor your weight and it kind of sneaks up on you.

I had no idea I was getting fat. I guess when I look at myself in the mirror, I tend to subconsciously angle my body in the most favorable ways.

I figured it was a Rex Ryan joke or something.

There was a weight management center on the 2nd floor of the building I used to work in. It was the perfect example of how people could let themselves get that size: 20 something year olds going there and always taking the elevator.

I used to belong to a YMCA that had a suggestion box. The director of the facility would read your suggestions and post his responses on the bulletin board.

One time I wrote a suggestion that they install an elevator because I would get out of breath when I went upstairs to use the treadmill. The idiot actually responded that he would review my request during the next budget cycle

I think the concept of monitoring your weight is supposed to kick in somewhere before you get to 350.

Exactly. If you can no longer use a standard scale to weigh yourself.... you're weight might be getting out of control.

Standard scales only go to 350, so if you are more than that you can't monitor your weight and it kind of sneaks up on you.

Correct, if you have a digital scale and are over 350, you weigh ERR...So, your goal should be to at least see numbers!

Edited by ricojes