Almost yearly a team goes from last to first in the division

My memory must serve me wrong but it seems to me that New England has mostly dominated the division in last 10 years or so

Did the Patriots fans feel like we do now when we were good? ie, Does being a Bills fan now feel like it did to be a Patriots fan from 1988- 1995? I don't want to ask a Patriots fan though, my mother told me never to talk to those type of people...

Given how weak their overall division is, Cardinals have the best chance. Get themselves a current NFL in the offseason like McNabb, Young or Kolb, a good draft and I could easily see them recapturing 1st place.

I was going to say 4th in the NFC west but didn't remember if it was 49ers or cards. Whoever gets a qb wins it I think.

NFC east - Dallas or wash are possible- both 4? Games back.

Afc west -- Maaaaybe?

Dare to dream, that's all I'm saying. None of us would be here if we didn't dream it one day possible

And every year - I run a syndicate pool in Vegas to bet just those long odds - I like 40-1 (+)

Kansas City & Seattle both made the palyoffs this year = and Tampa Bay just missed

Buffalo is sitting around 70 - 100 to 1 right now just to win the AFC - injuries always matter

Dare to dream, that's all I'm saying. None of us would be here if we didn't dream it one day possible

i think the bills will have a playoff caliber offense next season but it depends on how active they are in free agency to fix the defensive front seven

if the cba gets resolved soon i wouldnt be surprised to see the bills be the most active in free agency that theyve been in quite a while. they surely have the cap room, theyve had a season to figure out what they have in their current players, they had a pretty good draft last year and have a nice collection of that young talent ready to assume contributing roles, and they now have a legitimate defensive guru in stachey to put whatever pieces they can assemble together

in buddy, whalen, stachey, and chan theyve assembled probably the strongest football operations team since polian was here. thats a lot of very seasoned knowledgeable football minds and if they think they can make a run at a playoff spot i can see ralph being ok with them taking a shot at some of the better free agents

in fact, if the cba is resolved i suspect they will do exactly that. its one of the main reasons im pretty confident they will seriously challenge for a wc spot. as long as the labor dispute doesnt screw **** up it should be the best season around here in quite some time