would constanzo be there

BeastMode54

just got this from rotoworld. If we don't land a RT in FA could he be there in the second round for us?

Boston College OT Anthony Castonzo's arms measured 35 1/4 inches at Monday's Senior Bowl weigh-in.

The 2011 offensive tackle class has been knocked as underwhelming, but it certainly doesn't lack outstanding length. 6-foot-7 and 310 pounds with ideal arms, Castonzo started a whopping 54 games for B.C. He's widely projected as a right tackle in the NFL, but does not lack left tackle-caliber size.

Could end up being the first OT off the board. Doubt he makes it past 20. But I do agree that there should be a decent OT available when we pick in the 2nd.

I think, given the depth at the positions, we could get an OT in the 2nd and LB in the 3rd, and be looking good. We'll see. We'll probably go CB, WR, RB.

Edited by DrDankenstein

Could end up being the first OT off the board. Doubt he makes it past 20. But I do agree that there should be a decent OT available when we pick in the 2nd.

I think, given the depth at the positions, we could get an OT in the 2nd and LB in the 3rd, and be looking good. We'll see. We'll probably go CB, WR, RB.

I don't really see the LB depth in this draft. Granted, it might not take a lot to be better than the LBs the Bills have, but

I haven't read a lot of good things about this LB crop.

I don't remember the game I watched with him but he was absolutely shut down, the guy will go fast.

EDIT: It was against UNC

If he is that good, I would have no objection to trading down just a few spots and drafting him. Remember, if he was thought of as Orlando Pace quality he would be flying off the board first in this particular draft. But, if he will have a career as good as say Brad Hopkins, he would still be well worth an early first round pick.

That said, my gut tells me that Ralph is making the call and taking a qb. It makes SO much sense.