Whitner wants to fight Pat Moran

dailar

Knock, knock, knock....

"Hello"

Donte Whitner: "Do you post as Bilznut69 on twobillsdrive.com?"

"yes"

DW: Did you say "Donte Whitner sucks so bad that he couldn't cover Betty White or the rest of the Golden Girls?!"

"Yeah...why?"

LMAO..."That's not what your girlfriend said!"

Edited by mike oxhurtz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHitner? You mean the Whitner dude that used to play for the Bills? What's he doing these days, selling insurance, motivational speaker, or selling used cars?

Don't kid yourself. Some team will pay him what he wants. With a decent DL and proper positional coaching, chances are good he will show up someday soon in a playoff game near you.

I know that was a HUGE thing when pumping up Whitner, but I can't imagine them saying that about maybin. I don't remember any talk like that for him... I mean, this was really young project that play very little football. Doesn't have leader written anywhere.

Whitner was an early entry junior that had only started 1 complete season at Ohio State, which had a corps of NFL linebackers. Hype shapes perception is reality.

Moran, a little word of advice. You or any other journalist can not hide behind the pen.

Be careful what you write or you just might get your a$$ kicked.

As far as the other bloggers...Whitner was the only one on defense that would hit someone this year, surely our

pansy a$$ LB's weren't hitting. Whitner is a decent player but still in the realm of average with his suspect coverage.

Clearly not worth breaking the bank over.

But if his last name was Posluszny half of the bloggers out there would see a pro bowler.

I think many journalist need the crap smacked out of them, maybe they would write more quality articles.

Edited by VADC Bills

Moran, a little word of advice. You or any other journalist can not hide behind the pen.

As far as the other bloggers...Whitner was the only one on defense that would hit someone this year, surely our

pansy a$$ LB's weren't hitting. Whitner is a decent player but still in the realm of average with his suspect coverage.

But if his last name was Posluszny half of the bloggers out there would see a pro bowler.

I think many journalist need the crap smacked out of them, maybe they would write more quality articles.

Now we know DW's handle.

Use google and look it up. The Bills talked ad nauseam about Whitner and Maybin's maturity when we drafted them.

Anyone who believes anything that organization says should check their sanity. This is the same team that has a GM who claims they got 35 calls a day for their HC position and argued that they didn't try to interview people who turned them down. Their credibility is not the highest right now. Heck, they lied about when RW was having his ring ceremony, to the point of not telling their HOF RB. It's all hype to build hope. Symbolism over substance.

Its a celebrity boxing match, with headgear for Charity, whats the big deal.

Pat Moran is a 1.) horrible person for not taking the a few minutes to help people in need 2.) is a Pu$$y for ducking out and not taking a couple well deserved licks.

Whitner's not going to kill the guy just hike the hip pads up real high and keep your elbows in, Pat'll be fine. You can put it in the contract that Whitner can't go full speed on his candy arse.

This would be awesome to see! I'm pissed that Patricia won't make it happen. Wearing a Gronk jersey (Arizona) jersey would just make it even better. You could probably get some money from the Gronk brothers for the charity too.

I am the biggest Maybin hater. He blocked me from Twitter too. (One Tweet about @AaronMaybin56 being the worst Buffalo Bills draft pick of all time and I get blocked) I'll celebrity box his ass. I'll be wearing a Daryl Talley #56 Jersey though.

Edited by Why So Serious?

The only LB worth keeping at this point is Moats, while he flashed some actual potential. Poz showed he is a one dimensional player, can't shed tacklers, is a huge liability in coverage and has shown to be injury prone. IMO, all of the LB's (except Moats should be scrapped). With Whitner, if he would have tried defending the pass much more, instead of waiting for the receiver to catch the ball so he could lay in a hard hit, maybe he would have got the contract extension he was looking for and the respect from the media & Bills fans. Whitner was all about laying in the hard hit with his shoulder above anything else, instead of pass defense and even wrapping up the receivers.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Anyone who believes anything that organization says should check their sanity. This is the same team that has a GM who claims they got 35 calls a day for their HC position and argued that they didn't try to interview people who turned them down. Their credibility is not the highest right now. Heck, they lied about when RW was having his ring ceremony, to the point of not telling their HOF RB. It's all hype to build hope. Symbolism over substance.

Yeah, I get that. But when the organization promotes a player as very mature but it turns out that he is actually very immature, they should be reminded of that and criticized.

Please read so I don't feel like I wasted 10 minutes of my life....even if you think I'm an idiot I appreciate the time you took to read my rant

Just saw that Moran accepted the challenge on Twitter:

Minor League writers are 1 thing, now fans too? I accept your challenge. Been knocked out by classier human beings. Set it up - Moran

I don't understand how anyone can defend Donte in this situation. I have never heard of an athlete challenging a fan to a boxing match simply because of internet trash talk. Challenging someone to a fight over the internet is childish and the challenge alone shows how insecure of a man Donte is. Just from his comments over the years, you get the sense that Donte believes he is better than everyone simply because he plays in the NFL. The idolization of athletes and celebrities in America is sickening, and adds to their sense of superiority. While all of these athletes worked extremely hard to get where they are today, the main reason why they are professionals is because they were blessed with a gift.

I'm sorry, but don't try to tell me that Donte Whitner worked harder than a medical doctor at his respective craft. Not to mention, during the course of their studies, a medical student will amass about $100,000 in debt, and will not begin work as a regular MD until they're about 30. Finally, the average salary for a MD is less than half of the rookie minimum in the NFL. Does anyone else see a problem here?? Hmm....what's more important...doctor who saves lives or NFL player who entertains us??

I realize not everyone is an MD, however this pertains to other jobs as well. I recall Kawika Mitchell arguing with a fan about the NFL labor situation, and he attempted to justify the players stance by declaring that if the players weren't paid then it's just extra income for the owners. However, why can't the administrative and operational workers see a pay increase? I would be willing to guarantee that a majority of an NFL team's operational staff makes less than $50,000 per year. I'm referring to the groundskeepers, maintenance, security, etc...

Hell, not only are they paid substantially less, but they are on a much shorter leash then players. Here is an article about a worker who was fired for a facebook comment:

http://sports.espn.g...ory?id=3965039.

Current rant to be continued due to time constraints....

Edited by DaBills51

Please read so I don't feel like I wasted 10 minutes of my life....even if you think I'm an idiot I appreciate the time you took to read my rant

Just saw that Moran accepted the challenge on Twitter:

I don't understand how anyone can defend Donte in this situation. I have never heard of an athlete challenging a fan to a boxing match simply because of internet trash talk. Challenging someone to a fight over the internet is childish and the challenge alone shows how insecure of a man Donte is. Just from his comments over the years, you get the sense that Donte believes he is better than everyone simply because he plays in the NFL. The idolization of athletes and celebrities in America is sickening, and adds to their sense of superiority. While all of these athletes worked extremely hard to get where they are today, the main reason why they are professionals is because they were blessed with a gift.

I'm sorry, but don't try to tell me that Donte Whitner worked harder than a medical doctor at his respective craft. Not to mention, during the course of their studies, a medical student will amass about $100,000 in debt, and will not begin work as a regular MD until they're about 30. Finally, the average salary for a MD is less than half of the rookie minimum in the NFL. Does anyone else see a problem here?? Hmm....what's more important...doctor who saves lives or NFL player who entertains us??

I realize not everyone is an MD, however this pertains to other jobs as well. I recall Kawika Mitchell arguing with a fan about the NFL labor situation, and he attempted to justify the players stance by declaring that if the players weren't paid then it's just extra income for the owners. However, why can't the administrative and operational workers see a pay increase? I would be willing to guarantee that a majority of an NFL team's operational staff makes less than $50,000 per year. I'm referring to the groundskeepers, maintenance, security, etc...

Hell, not only are they paid substantially less, but they are on a much shorter leash then players. Here is an article about a worker who was fired for a facebook comment:

http://sports.espn.g...ory?id=3965039.

Current rant to be continued due to time constraints....

Pro Athletes are responsible for generating Billions thats Billions with B if not Trillions if you include advertising across NBA, MLB, NHL & NFL in ticket revenue, food & Beverage, advertising and memorabilia. The Athletes are just getting a cut. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I'm glad Pat Moran took my advice. ;)

I'm going to dust off my P90X incase Maybin sends me a tweet.

Edited by Why So Serious?