Prepare yourself, the Jets will win it all

1billsfan

I think the Jets will beat the Steelers because...

they're better than the Steelers.

they're on a serious roll.

their team looks to have much more emotion in these games, the Steelers's coach seems much more emotional than the actual players.

they beat Peyton, beat Brady and they're still are getting disrespected with being 4 pt underdogs...can you say motivation?

after Rex's bold "soon to be champs" prediction, hard knocks, all of the drama during the season...it's starting to have that destiny feel to it.

I think they'll beat the Packers (who'll beat the Bears) in the Superbowl because...

they're better that the Packers.

after beating the Colts Pats and Steelers on the road, they'll still not be getting respect.

they'll again be underdogs providing 2 full weeks of huge motivation for an emotional team in the biggest game ever.

I'm just trying to prepare y'all.

UMM !! OK DEN !!!! :oops:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Jets will beat the Steelers because...

they're better than the Steelers.

they're on a serious roll.

their team looks to have much more emotion in these games, the Steelers's coach seems much more emotional than the actual players.

they beat Peyton, beat Brady and they're still are getting disrespected with being 4 pt underdogs...can you say motivation?

after Rex's bold "soon to be champs" prediction, hard knocks, all of the drama during the season...it's starting to have that destiny feel to it.

I think they'll beat the Packers (who'll beat the Bears) in the Superbowl because...

they're better that the Packers.

after beating the Colts Pats and Steelers on the road, they'll still not be getting respect.

they'll again be underdogs providing 2 full weeks of huge motivation for an emotional team in the biggest game ever.

I'm just trying to prepare y'all.

Thanks for the preparation. You had a 1 in 4 chance and you blew it.

Who do you like in the Super Bowl?

Even at 24-0 I still thought the Jets would make a good game of it. The Steelers are extremely lucky the Jets didn't show up till the second half of that game. In the end I was wrong, but it's not like I'm sad about it either. That Steelers secondary will get absolutely torched by Aaron Rodgers.

Even at 24-0 I still thought the Jets would make a good game of it. The Steelers are extremely lucky the Jets didn't show up till the second half of that game. In the end I was wrong, but it's not like I'm sad about it either. That Steelers secondary will get absolutely torched by Aaron Rodgers.

My pick for the SB was the Packers, but now I might go put some cash on the Steelers. :devil:

WRONG AGAIN BOY-O. The Jets are lucky that the Steelers didn't show up in the second half to make it a full-fledged route. The better team won. Tomlin knows how to play Rex Ryan because he played his defenses for years when he was on the Ravens. Just cuz some of the personnel changed didn't mean the schemes didn't.

I'll take Dick Lebeau 10 times of out of 10 over the Mr. Foot Sucker and twice on Sunday.

Aw and i was all "prepared" for a jets-packers superbowl! We could all make a lot of money betting against your stupid predictions.

You had a chance to own up and eat your crow, instead you copped out with this. Excellent work.

I think it's been established with very much glee that I was wrong.

BTW, to set the record straight, this was just my 2nd "big" prediction thread since I predicted that the Giants would beat the Pats in the Superbowl a few years ago. That makes me 50-50 on prediction threads.

I'll take my lumps though. Fair warning, one day in the future I just may come back with a "bigger" and "bolder" prediction!…LOL

The Steelers are extremely lucky the Jets didn't show up till the second half of that game.

Spoken like a true Jets fan...maybe the Jets are lucky the Steelers were too conservative on defense in the 2nd half to let the Jets back into the game?

I think it's been established with very much glee that I was wrong.

BTW, to set the record straight, this was just my 2nd "big" prediction thread since I predicted that the Giants would beat the Pats in the Superbowl a few years ago. That makes me 50-50 on prediction threads.

I'll take my lumps though. Fair warning, one day in the future I just may come back with a "bigger" and "bolder" prediction!…LOL

it has been a little gleeful hasnt it?

Thanks for being a good sport!

I thought that the Jets might be on a roll too.

But glad mr Ryan was pissed enough to throw the headset a little early. almost made him look a bit like a quitter. just a little.

The steelers are one heck of a team from philosophy to players. A good study i suppose