Prepare yourself, the Jets will win it all

1billsfan

I think the Stillers are the lesser of the two evils. We must bear in mind that their O-line is extremely thin now due to injuries. This will benefit the Jests D.

If the jests go all the way I will probably plant an olive tree in my back yard, grow and cultivate it. When it becomes big enough I'll trim some olive branches and offer to shove them up spags azz if he ever gets out of the slammer.

If the jests win it all that will be a doozy.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets are done. Why?, Because last week WAS their Super Bowl. They were honed in on one thing and one thing only, beating the Patriots (knocking them off their throne), who earlier embarassed them badly. No way Ryan gets them that jacked up again for Pittsburgh. Plus, Sanchez, while improving, lays an egg now and then. Jets lose Sunday.

Oh yeah, and Packers win at Chicago, and also take the Super Bowl. Rodgers is playing like a man posessed, they've found a running game, and their D is mighty impressive.

The Jets lost the AFC Championship game last year. Beating the Pats, while great as that was, literally means nothing to them unless they go to the Superbowl. The Jets could care less about the Pats right now. They see an over rated and inferior team in the Steelers (which they are) is standing between them and going to the Superbowl.

The Jets lost the AFC Championship game last year. Beating the Pats, while great as that was, literally means nothing to them unless they go to the Superbowl. The Jets could care less about the Pats right now. They see an over rated and inferior team in the Steelers (which they are) is standing between them and going to the Superbowl.

Well, that over-rated inferior team is handing them their asses right now. The Jets peaked out last week.

How is the #2 seed in the conference championship game overrated???? I dont get it, and it seems right now the JETS are the overrated bunch at the half.

Edited by mikey98277

I think the Jets will beat the Steelers because...

they're better than the Steelers.

they're on a serious roll.

their team looks to have much more emotion in these games, the Steelers's coach seems much more emotional than the actual players.

they beat Peyton, beat Brady and they're still are getting disrespected with being 4 pt underdogs...can you say motivation?

after Rex's bold "soon to be champs" prediction, hard knocks, all of the drama during the season...it's starting to have that destiny feel to it.

I think they'll beat the Packers (who'll beat the Bears) in the Superbowl because...

they're better that the Packers.

after beating the Colts Pats and Steelers on the road, they'll still not be getting respect.

they'll again be underdogs providing 2 full weeks of huge motivation for an emotional team in the biggest game ever.

I'm just trying to prepare y'all.

Good call. :thumbsup:

I've been saying this for the last few weeks. The Jets offense does not match up well to the Steelers D. YOU DO NOT RUN THE BALL ON THE STEELERS DEFENSE!

Not surprised by the outcome since the Jets rely heavily on running the football and when you can't run the ball and don't have a quarterback that you can put the game entirely on his shoulders, its all over.

Bye bye Rexy, go suck a toe! :blink:

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever