Gailey's thoughts on the remaining QBs

Great article. For much of it I was thinking if Chan would be itching for a QB of thier qualities. Then at the end of the article I noticed how much he noticed thier top defenses. Let's hope he realizes that when he's on the clock with the 3rd pick in this years draft.

Great article. For much of it I was thinking if Chan would be itching for a QB of thier qualities. Then at the end of the article I noticed how much he noticed thier top defenses. Let's hope he realizes that when he's on the clock with the 3rd pick in this years draft.

Amen Brother!

I thought exactly the same thing. Let's hope he goes hard to the D this draft and get some playmakers in here. We can't keep puking up 200 yards a game on the ground!

I like that Chan agreed to sit down for this discussion with Don Banks. It reinforces the image that he's very confident about his ability to analyze QB play.

This can only help a franchise struggling to demonstrate its competence to the league generally, and to free agents specifically.

Yup- it just reinforces my opinion of Chan that he knows what it takes to win from the QB position and the whole offense in general. He may not have the tools at his disposal in Buffalo (yet) but the man KNOWS exactly what it takes....and I feel good about having him as head coach.

There was an article on walterfootball.com that addressed the “an offensive HC will draft an Offensive player” draft myth. I am at work and cant look it up but Im sure you could find it easily .

The article found that an offensive head coach overwhelming selected a defensive player in the 1st round and vica versa. I expect this trend to continue.

Give Chan the horses and he'll out-Bill Belichick and out-Rex Ryan both in game prep and game adjustment.

But where do we get the horses for him? In the draft, which takes forever and then you just lose the good ones down the road. Too bad Chan is stuck with a cheap organization.