Best SI Cover Ever

Metal Man

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has been posted.

But even if it has it warrants extra sharing because all Bills fans will appreciate the look of fear in Brady's eyes.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/636480/227190130.jpg

I'll admit I am a little jealous it wasn't a Bill inflicting this damage but I'll take it just the same.

This Cowboy fan appreciates this look too. I don't like him either.

We must each dance to our own tune.

I have also seen Brady getting sacked before, many times, in fact, and I'll see it again - and SI isn't the only place to see that, either. Myself, I prefer to look at young, beautiful, scantily clad women.

To each, their own, I guess. :unsure:

Oh wow, you are so extraordinarily heterosexual! Let the whole world know that you really, really love kitty! Right on, bro!

For me, I have seen scantily clad, beautiful women many times before, and I'll see them again. For me, the cover SI isn't the only place to see them, either.

But to each their own, I guess.

Haha, I was just about to post the same exact link..... BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

I love that cover. Also, props to dr z for his super predictions. i cant remember the last time anyone got those right. perhaps this year if green bay wins. i know they were a hot pick, and both afc teams are common picks.

I love that cover. Also, props to dr z for his super predictions. i cant remember the last time anyone got those right. perhaps this year if green bay wins. i know they were a hot pick, and both afc teams are common picks.

Not sure if that was the year, I actually think it was in the late 80s, but Dr. Z picked every single playoff team. That was best prognostication ever!.....Although like you say this one is impressive. The Bills would be the easy pick for '91, but the Redskins? They ended up having an all-time great team that year, but how did he know. They were 10-6 the year before, and Giants and Niners were the two teams that dominated the NFC that year.

I kinda liked seeing Bertie when he had teeth. And hair. :blush:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/1973/0226_large.jpg

I thought about putting that one up.....But, some love for the Braves, also. I remember the exact second that this was in my mailbox. I was so excited to have the Brave be on the cover and for the playoffs to start:

Beloved Braves

Not sure if that was the year, I actually think it was in the late 80s, but Dr. Z picked every single playoff team. That was best prognostication ever!.....Although like you say this one is impressive. The Bills would be the easy pick for '91, but the Redskins? They ended up having an all-time great team that year, but how did he know. They were 10-6 the year before, and Giants and Niners were the two teams that dominated the NFC that year.

Dr Z was a good one. Wonder how hes doing lately? I know the redskins and bills werent a CRAZY pick, but as you said, redskins could have been third in their division. and if i recall, the broncos, jets, houston, etc... werent total push overs. i just know how terrible analysts are with their picks lately. As it turns out being a player that likes to run your mouth doesnt qualify you as an analyst after the playing days are done.

We must each dance to our own tune.

I have also seen Brady getting sacked before, many times, in fact, and I'll see it again - and SI isn't the only place to see that, either. Myself, I prefer to look at young, beautiful, scantily clad women.

To each, their own, I guess. :unsure:

same here and nice comeback.

Clearly a "Roughing the Passer" penalty and ejection. Don't they know to pull up within 3 steps of Brady, you know, just in case he needs to tuck the ball, then if you must, tackle... may not be exactly how it's worded in the NFL rules...

Hey youngsters, you may want to consult with your older brother or a cousin or something before making a bold statement like that...

http://www.krakov.net/si/images/1991/0902_large.jpg

Now that is the one I expected to see when I first opened the thread. I'd forgotten about the Adams TD cover. The three of em make a nice trifecta.