Where were all the pats fans with almost 2 mins left to play?

Rayzer32

I thought the Pats had loyal fans? Today was just more proof how un-loyal Pats fans really are. The Pats still had a chance, albeit a small one up until about 24 seconds left. But after the second failed onsides kick, the stadium was all but empty. Just like the players on NE, the fans can't stand to lose and run away when they aren't winning. Kinda like the a-hole trolls I remember that used to frequent TBD, like Hollywood Donahoe, Dozer or IceColdBruschi (or whatever the hell his name was). Where did these gutless turds go??? I bet I know, the are all on the Bruins and Celtics jocks now since they are both leading their division. Same ole story in pathetic beantown.

I thought the Pats had loyal fans? Today was just more proof how un-loyal Pats fans really are. The Pats still had a chance, albeit a small one up until about 24 seconds left. But after the second failed onsides kick, the stadium was all but empty. Just like the players on NE, the fans can't stand to lose and run away when they aren't winning. Kinda like the a-hole trolls I remember that used to frequent TBD, like Hollywood Donahoe, Dozer or IceColdBruschi (or whatever the hell his name was). Where did these gutless turds go??? I bet I know, the are all on the Bruins and Celtics jocks now since they are both leading their division. Same ole story in pathetic beantown.

The Stadium was all but empty when the Jets were kicking off at 28-14. For a brief moment I though how fun it would be to have the Pats get the 2d onside kick and tie the game, just to see the shot of all the douchebags in the parking lot. But I decided it was more fun seeing douchbag Brady's sour puss as the time wound down.

Having watched the game here in new England I thought the same thing.

Smug Pats fans, probably left to file a grievance. Nobody sits in their seats at that stadium anyway, too many retail options, everyone is always up buying **** to eat or wear, watching the game on screens. Can't blame them the team is pretty boring to watch. Glad they are out. Now the meme can take root: they can't win the big games anymore. Can't get too excited for the Jets though, not as long as that dbag in the fireman's hat is still in the stands.

Brady is just like Marino was - all world until you knock him on his a** and rough him up. Then he's a puss. The fans are pathetic.

Yup. It's now 3 straight playoff losses for Brady in which he has been knocked around a little and basically fallen apart.

So much for that 'greatest QB ever' title.

Yup. It's now 3 straight playoff losses for Brady in which he has been knocked around a little and basically fallen apart.

So much for that 'greatest QB ever' title.

And there is no more hearing voices in his head telling him the defensive play calling. Can't win without help, no matter how crooked the game is.

When teams and their fans are used to success, they get spoiled and expect it all the time. I remember a playoff game in the dear old city of Buffalo in 1993 that failed to SELL OUT!!! :wallbash:

And with a few minutes gone in the 3rd quarter of that game fans started filing out, only to jump the fence to get back in when an epic turnaround started to take place.

I love the Bills, and I remember my best friend (a Pats* fan) gave me crap about that back then, how we were riding 2 straight SB appearances and going for a 3rd and couldn't sell the game out.

So before bashing, you've got to realize they're spoiled fans, just like we were. :oops:

I think they went to the connah spa ta get some jimmies to go ovah theah hoodsie cups before goin ta the mahkit to get b'dayduhs for dinnuh. On the way, they hit up the packie for some beahs.

spot on. my boss talks like that here in N.H and i have to axe him "what the hell is a b'daydah" they talk like they have a mouth full of marbles. i guess they forgot there is a letter "R" in the alphabet

When teams and their fans are used to success, they get spoiled and expect it all the time. I remember a playoff game in the dear old city of Buffalo in 1993 that failed to SELL OUT!!! :wallbash:

And with a few minutes gone in the 3rd quarter of that game fans started filing out, only to jump the fence to get back in when an epic turnaround started to take place.

I love the Bills, and I remember my best friend (a Pats* fan) gave me crap about that back then, how we were riding 2 straight SB appearances and going for a 3rd and couldn't sell the game out.

So before bashing, you've got to realize they're spoiled fans, just like we were. :oops:

Yeah... but.

There were mitigating circumstances with Jan 3, 1993. The previous week, in the season finale, Buffalo only had to win to earn their 5th straight ED title and draw a bye. Instead, Houston rolled us and hurt Kelly, Bennett and Thomas. Then, in the course of less than a week, a game few people thought would even happen had to played, 80K+ people had to by tickets to a game not even on the schedule to see the Bills play against the team that just crushed them one week earlier and knocked out our QB, best LB and severly hurt our great RB. Pretty sure 80K showed up, it just didn't sell our in time to lift the blackout. Super subs Reich & Davis served up a game for the ages.

This is not the same as Pats* fans bailing when the game wasn't completely lost yet.

BTW, today's Pats* fans were ALL NY Giant fans until NE traded Bledsoe to some obscure location..

Brady is just like Marino was - all world until you knock him on his a** and rough him up. Then he's a puss. The fans are pathetic.

What he said... perfect!

Honestly they have to leave that early just to be able to get on the one road out of town. Worst stadium location ever!

PTR

People who complain about stadium traffic should STAY HOME!

Can't get too excited for the Jets though, not as long as that dbag in the fireman's hat is still in the stands.

At least Fireman Ed goes to games...when was the last time you did.

I am a long term Bills fan but I have always appreciated the dedication of Fireman Ed. He is a great fan, travels to away games and leads one of the best cheers in the league. I have seen him sitting in the rain and cold no matter if the team is down by 25 or up by 25. He certainly rivals our own Pinto Kenny...and deserves respect. :worthy: