Patriots or Jets

stevestojan

Who you rooting for?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Patriots
    • Jets

I was counting on Cool Joe, Ray Rice and Ray Lewis and gang advancing to put the Pat's to sleep. Now that they're put to an early hibernation themselves, all I have to say is... go Pack! Crush the damn Patsies, Jests or Stillers. I'm thinking it's a Pack/Pats SB.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j e t s SUCK SUCK SUCK!

They have been losers since 1969, let's keep it that way! Their fans are cocky and obnoxious considering they have not won anything in most of their life times. Plus the NYC accent is more annoying than a Boston accent. It is all about the fans, and I hate jets fans with a passion.

Go Pats!

I was counting on Cool Joe, Ray Rice and Ray Lewis and gang advancing to put the Pat's to sleep. Now that they're put to an early hibernation themselves, all I have to say is... go Pack! Crush the damn Patsies, Jests or Stillers. I'm thinking it's a Pack/Pats SB.

Agree its looking like GB/NE in the SB. Really sorry to see the Ravens blow it. They are a better matchup for Pats IMO.

Like the Pack. Right now, A. Rogers looks to me like the best QB in the game. He could do what TB does, sit around all day behind a great O-line and execute BBs system, and he can do what TB cannot do as well, deal with pressure, throw on the run with incredible accuracy, throw upfield across his body and against the flow, beat you with his legs if need be. Much more athletic than TB and just as deadly a passer. Imagine the Packer O if JF and Ryan were not injured. Packer D also matches up well against NE. Tompson looks like a genius GM.

If you're a Bills fan, how can you root for the Pats?

I'm hoping that they are stuck on 3 Super Bowl wins forever.

There's actually a lot at stake for them. Belichick and Brady are the best coach and QB in NFL history but they really can't claim that until they win 5 Super Bowls or at least tie Noll, Montana, and Bradshaw with 4.

That's what the New England franchise and fans are rooting for. To be the best ever.

And you're going to actually root for them?

The Steelers match up horribly with the Pats and if they have to go up to NE there's a distinct possibility they're getting beat by 20+.

Agreed. I rooted for the Ravens yesterday even though I can't stand them. Anticipating a *Pats victory, I figured the RAvens would offer up more resistance.

But....Flacco blows.

Agreed. I am a diehard Green Bay fan for the remainder of this postseason. I despise all of the remaining AFC entrants, including the Stillers. It pains me to not be able to root for the AFC in the Super Bowl. That said, I can't stand the Pats* or Jest but at least NE* has earned the right to puff out their chests, like it or not. Teams, players, coaches, & fans who constantly talk smack/antagonize without ever having done anything (like the Jest) make me ill. Just shut up and go away until you prove something. Make no mistake, I wish both teams could lose and lose big but that wasn't an option. Given the two options presented by the OP, I'd rather see 'Dr. Evil' Belichick defeat 'Fat Bastard' Ryan. GO PACK!!!

How in the HELL can twice as many of you f'ers be rooting for the PATS??? :wallbash:

I hate both teams, but there is a hell of a lot more to like about the Jets than the Pats...I'm sick to death of everything to do with those bastards...I'll go with a pseudo-New York team way before I'll ever root for the damn Pats

I don't know any Pats fans. But I *DO* know a legion of annoying Jest fans that will be more than impossible to live with if they win. So for this week, with vomit in my throat, I will root for the Paytoilets.

I feel bad that all you guys who were rooting for the Pats to win missed out on a very satisfying feeling last night. I woke up prepared and ready to hate the Jets with a passion once again today, but last night I loved every minute of their gloating and celebration, especially some of the post-game interviews. Seeing the Pats get their asses handed to them in their own house was a great way to end this week of playoff games. Brady frustrated, Belichick helpless to do anything about it, Braylon Edwards doing gymnastics like a fairy....I loved it all!

SCREW the Pats*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!