Wes Welker sticks his foot in Rexy's mouth

Beerball

1. because it was a black man talking smack to a white guy

2. becuae a black man is talking smack to tom brady

3. because people need to be more understanding of the plite of tom brady

Come on..... I think it's because he didn't just come out and talk crap. He did it through normal conversation. It was a very smart round about way.... Very creative... I don't think it has anything to do with color....

There was a thousand and one double meaning foot jokes after that Ryan story broke. There was nothing "clever" about it. It was the nerdy way of talking smack. Wes Welker, NFL nerd.

The same NFL nerd that is top 5 in teh league every year in receptions, YAC yards. . .

The same NFL nerd that can single handedly destroy the Bills everytime they play them.

The same NFL nerd that I would take on the Bills in less then 3 seconds if he said he would play here.

I thought it was cleverly done and very subtle. Cromartie is going to have a very long day this weekend i cant wait.

I never though I would say Lets go Pats, but the Jets are just annoying school children.

I hope the Pats* drop 60 on them.

I remember when Welker went from Miami to New England. I posted here, I thought that was the best FA pickup of that off-season...everyone said I was an idiot!!!

Actually, the Pats traded a 2nd and a 7th to Miami for Welker. That's a pretty steep price.

Edited by JPS

The same NFL nerd that is top 5 in teh league every year in receptions, YAC yards. . .

The same NFL nerd that can single handedly destroy the Bills everytime they play them.

The same NFL nerd that I would take on the Bills in less then 3 seconds if he said he would play here.

I thought it was cleverly done and very subtle. Cromartie is going to have a very long day this weekend i cant wait.

I never though I would say Lets go Pats, but the Jets are just annoying school children.

I hope the Pats* drop 60 on them.

Lets go Pats????? That's like rooting for Michael Vick while he's torturing and killing his dogs.

This is actually a lot more personal than what Cromartie said about Brady.

So why isn't the media all over Welker for showing a lack of class and providing board material?

seriously,who started all this. if you dont think that was hilarious and classy they maybe its you that has issues.

that was incredible.

they talked like a holes and showed no respect for the game by the 8th grade comments(cromartie)

welker took the high road and made it a joke and he succeeded,incredibly great job by welker.

Lets go Pats????? That's like rooting for Michael Vick while he's torturing and killing his dogs.

You dont know how much it pains me to say that. The Jets have moved up to my number 1 most hated team right infront of Dallas.

I want the Jets to be shut up. I want them to have to put their feet in their mouths (Puns intended)

You dont know how much it pains me to say that. The Jets have moved up to my number 1 most hated team right infront of Dallas.

I want the Jets to be shut up. I want them to have to put their feet in their mouths (Puns intended)

I hope the Jets win so it spurs more players and coaches to mix it up and talk smack in the media. Nothing more boring than a Belichick or Pat player presser. Think of how great the NFL would be if players talked to the press like boxers before a big fight! I'd love it...LOL

Actually, the Pats traded a 2nd and a 7th to Miami for Welker. That's a pretty steep price.

I think most teams would make that deal in a second. At the time, remember, nobody knew that Welker would have so much talent as a receiver...he was a Tasker-like special teams god. He was used sparingly in the Dolphins passing game...I can't recall all the details now, but wasn't Welker a restricted FA, the Pats signed him, the Dolphins matched the offer, and then the Pats offered the 2nd & 7th for him?

Either way, I think most any NFL team would give up a 2nd & a 7th for a player of Welkers' caliber...