a new Bills fan is on the way

Cugalabanza

I'm proud to announce that on or around July 20, a new Gringette or Gringo Jr. will be coming into the world.

My gf and I are pretty excited. We've never made a person before, so this is a great big huge new step for us.

We've decided for the gender to be a surprise. Either way, I'll be thrilled to some day witness a Bills playoff game with this little player to be named later.

:D

I'm proud to announce that on or around July 20, a new Gringette or Gringo Jr. will be coming into the world.

My gf and I are pretty excited. We've never made a person before, so this is a great big huge new step for us.

We've decided for the gender to be a surprise. Either way, I'll be thrilled to some day witness a Bills playoff game with this little player to be named later.

Congrats! Having kids is awesome!!!! Wouldn't trade anything for it.

Oh yeah, get some sleep, you're gonna need it.

Edited by BB27

Congratulations Mr. Starr! I'm sure that the lil Gringette or Gringo will make you life much more interesting and fulfilling!

I second this comment. Our youngest son is now four months old. He;s just now starting to sleep through the night without waking up.

Congratulations!

Well said ... Congrats Gringo

I've already called child welfare ... they want to look into the idea of raising the little one as a Bills fan. This borders on abusive parenting. :doh:

Congrats! July 20th is a good date!

I've already called child welfare ... they want to look into the idea of raising the little one as a Bills fan. This borders on abusive parenting. :doh:

I was coming here to think of how cruel it will be for the little guy!

A hearty congrats to one one of TBD's all-time finest contributors.

I've no doubt y'all will make outstanding parents and I envy the impending competition between child and parents to see who will have the most fun!

Enjoy your vacation. You and I will have a very short chat when you return.

Many congratulations, Gringo! I'm sure you and the Gringette will make fine parents for the little Bills fan.

Oh, and don't forget the vaccinations ;)

Enjoy your vacation. You and I will have a very short chat when you return.

Oh damn.

WOW!!! Great timing!!! Just in time for TRAINING CAMP!!!

July 20...that is the day we landed on the moon!!

Congrats!!!! Enjoy the first 10 years or so they're great!!!...mine are 20 18 and 14 now...ugh...but I still love them and they love me...sometimes.

YOO HOO!! Congrats.

I said the same thing when m first was born bought watching a plaoff game with her..she be 11..you know the rest.

Congrats, have fun, and enjoy the ride the next 20 years

Congrats, dude!  Our first was born this past July 21.  Named him Darby Cash after the singer from the Germs and The Man in Black.  He's tons of fun. He's already interested in the guitar (I play for him alot).  You have decent music taste so do yourself a favor and start picking up the Dan Zanes and Friends discs. They're essential. Also, the Rockabye Baby series is great. We've got the Ramones, Cure, Pixies, and Black Sabbath ones. Fantastic. There's also a Johnny Cash childrens CD he recorded in the early 70s that's pretty great. I'm of the mind that music should be on at all times, and the stuff listed above is children's music that won't drive you insane. Surf instrumentals and hawaiian music rules too.  And Darby goes bananas when I play him Peggy Sue by Buddy Holly.

A July baby is cool because they'll be big enough to fit into a 6 month old Bills onesie that will last the whole season. 

Congats!