Okay Mallet, make me a believer

Virgil

This really caught my eye

Often regarded as just a thrower, Mallett also has an innate ability to read defenses. Wright recalls that Mallett once told a scout-team linebacker that he was out of position and that he needed to move over prior to the snap.

“Ryan is really smart,” Petrino says.

Fox Sports-Mallet

:lol:

*ahem*...uh, sorry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too Tall. No QB taller than 6'6" has ever succeeded in the NFL. He better find a way to shrink a bit. I wouldn't risk it.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_10_229/ai_n12935001/ (old, but still relevent as I heard several comments about this today on sports talk)

Wow, that's an interesting read....thanks for posting that

My friend, Mallett doesn't win big games. He starts off looking strong in the first quarter, maybe first half, and then he craps the bed. There is no mystery about this kid.

We shall see. Big time arm no doubt but I keep thinking this kid is Bledsoe lite...real lite.

His accuracy went out the window with a pass rush pressuring him. I also did not see much if any escapability or roll-out ability to avoid a sack. Behind this Bills offensive line he would look even worse. No way in hades will Nix have this kid rated high enough for the 3rd overall pick.

It is truly amazing watching how bad his receivers are. ive seen a few games and been unimpressed by them but jeeeze. Amazing his completion percentage is that high!

Yep, his receivers are taking their crappy play to a new level tonight.

Too Tall. No QB taller than 6'6" has ever succeeded in the NFL. He better find a way to shrink a bit. I wouldn't risk it.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_10_229/ai_n12935001/ (old, but still relevent as I heard several comments about this today on sports talk)

So if he was 1inch shorter he'd be fine? I call BS.

Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

His demeanor for the rest of the game will tell a lot. This next 30 minutes of football will have a huge impact on his immediate future.

So far, even with some bad recieving, he is showing he can pull his team back from being down. I really hope he wins this and gives everyone a little something to think about.

So far, even with some bad recieving, he is showing he can pull his team back from being down. I really hope he wins this and gives everyone a little something to think about.

I hope so too (just in case we do draft him)...but what is far more likely is that Mallett will yet again tease the faithful, and then throw a killer pick-6 to end the game.

btw...there are people who think Terrell Pryor can be an NFL QB?? The guy has been afraid to throw a pass the entire second half.

The running thing works fine in college, but his future is in Canada.

+1