Ralph already told you who we were drafting

major

AP (October 11, 2010): Bills owner Ralph Wilson spoke with John Wawrow of The Associated Press on Monday, disclosing three things in the process: he thinks his football team is bad; he think it'll take three years to rebuild a talent-depleted roster; and he calls drafting a quarterback the team's top priority entering the 2011 NFL Draft.

Didn't Chan say he is comfortable with Fitz at QB going into 2011.

I would assume Fitz is the QB going into 2011 even if they draft a QB in the first round. At least I hope they don't try to rush a rookie into the starting QB role.

Yes, he said this before Fitz took off; however, I still think Ralph pulls the trigger on a QB with our first pick. It sells tickets, jerseys, etc... Fitz will be #1 going into the season and asked to groom the QB of the future.

Yes, he said this before Fitz took off; however, I still think Ralph pulls the trigger on a QB with our first pick. It sells tickets, jerseys, etc... Fitz will be #1 going into the season and asked to groom the QB of the future.

Fine, so long as it's Luck. If not then DE (Dareus) in the first or possibly DT (Fairley).

I figured someone should bring this up and rightfully so....Ralph DID say that

- We were sucking....and the first position the people look at when we are sucking is QB

- This was BEFORE Fitz started playing well

I am not going to hold him to it. You can also see how Chan feels about Fitz in his press conferences...he loves the guy and trusts him.

I figured someone should bring this up and rightfully so....Ralph DID say that

- We were sucking....and the first position the people look at when we are sucking is QB

- This was BEFORE Fitz started playing well

I am not going to hold him to it. You can also see how Chan feels about Fitz in his press conferences...he loves the guy and trusts him.

While I don't agree with Chan, that is he thinks Fitz is the man, it's definitely true that Chan has Fitz' back and believes in him to run his offense.

this team needs to take the best lineman available on either side of the ball and right now it doesnt look like there is an offensive lineman rated that high so the pick should be either of the two defensive lineman that Denver doesnt take.

goes without mentionning that this was stated BEFORE Fitz started playing well

It also goes without mentioning that this was stated BEFORE Fitz started playing really badly for the later part of the season, finishing in the bottom third of the league in nearly every passing category and correcting his season statistics near his (poor) career averages.

Edited by akm0404

It also goes without mentioning that this was stated BEFORE Fitz started playing really badly for the later part of the season, finishing in the bottom third of the league in nearly every passing category and correcting his season statistics near his (poor) career averages.

Agreed. I like Fitz. I like his heart and I think he's good. But he wen't (4-10) as a starter. Isn't that what it's all about? And before anyone goes down the whole, he has no talent around him road ... Peyton Manning had one good WR and no running back. He's playing next week.

It's cool - people just like Fitzpatrick as a person and can relate to him and just have that urge inside themselves to want him to succeed. I know I feel that way about him - I just wish he was better at being a quarterback so we didn't need to give him clipboard duty.

If we don't get Luck, and a decent QB does not slip to the Bills in the 2nd round, I wouldn't mind targeting Kellen Moore in 2012.

He's barely 6' tall. I don't think height is everything, but in today's NFL a 6' QB is playing with a serious disadvantage.

I would assume Fitz is the QB going into 2011 even if they draft a QB in the first round. At least I hope they don't try to rush a rookie into the starting QB role.

Agree 100% - it'd be crazy to throw a rookie into the deep end when you've got Fitz on the roster, even if that rookie is Mallett. Let him learn from Gailey's coaching, and by watching Fitzpatrick for a season or two.

Yes, but that was when it looked like we had the #1 pick. At 3, if Luck enters, he is long gone. The bills will not take a QB among those left with pick 3 just to draft a QB.

They won't? Anything is possible with the assclowns at OBD.