Official Game Thread: Bills at the Jets

What is happening in the game? Brohm is playing? I like it if that is the case! I would bench most starters and play the young kids and see what we have. Maybin I would play the whole game. At the very least he will see if he has any ability at all. He should do something for that $15 million

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I love coming here...another classic case of "I am going to reply without answering the question because there is too much logic in it"

In case it went over your head...

I was commenting how people want to draft a QB reacting to a backup throwing to practice squaders having a hard day.

PTR

What is happening in the game? Brohm is playing? I like it if that is the case! I would bench most starters and play the young kids and see what we have. Maybin I would play the whole game. At the very least he will see if he has any ability at all. He should do something for that $15 million

If you wanted Brohm to guarantee a loss then your prayers are being answered. He's brutal.

PTR

I called it. We all wanted them to lose, and now that they are we are all bitching the suck. Typical.

PTR

that's funny...i wanted them to win and i am already so disgusted that i don't give a !@#$ if it winds up 50-0.

:bag:

it sucks to hate the team you love, but that's where ralph wilson's hall-of-fame ownership has put us (or me at least...i know some of you homers still worship the guy).

1. Carolina (2-13)

2. Denver (4-11)

3. Cincinnati (4-11)

4. Buffalo (4-11)

5. Arizona (5-10)

6. San Francisco (5-10)

7. Dallas (5-10)

8. Houston (5-10)

9. Detroit (5-10)

10. Cleveland (5-10)

A loss has the 4th pick locked up. We need Denver and Cinci to win.

If We Lose and:

Denver beats San Diego (Which is very likely) we move up to #3

and If Indianapolis wins + Oakland beats KC and Houston beats Jacksonville I think we move up to #2 Because Cinci would then have the hardest Strength of Schedule.

Because Week 17 is all division games, its going to add 7 wins and 7 loses to everyone's Strength of Schedule. The Games that Matter for the Strength of Schedule are OAK @ KC, JAC @ HOU for us, so we Want KC and JAC to lose; and SD @ Denver and Ten @ Ind for Cinci's strength of schedule. San Diego and Indianapolis was Cinci's variable scheduled games.

Even if Denver loses we can still move up to #3 because Cinci and Buffalo are neck and neck for Strength of Schedule and that would mean San Diego won and made Cinci's Stregth of schedule harder.

So I think when all is said and done after we lose to the Jets we will have the #2 or #3 pick worst case #4.

Edited by Why So Serious?

If We Lose and:

and If Indianapolis wins + Oakland beats KC and Houston beats Jacksonville I think we move up to #2 Because Cinci would then have the hardest Strength of Schedule.

Because Week 17 is all division games the Games, its going to add 7 wins and 7 loses to everyone's Strength of Schedule. The Games that Matter for the Strength of Schedule are OAK @ KC, JAC @ HOU for us, so we Want KC and JAC to lose; and SD @ Denver and Ten @ Ind for Cinci's strength of schedule. San Diego and Indianapolis was Cinci's variable scheduled games.

Even if Denver loses we can still move up to #3 because Cinci and Buffalo are neck and neck for Strength of Schedule and that would mean San Diego won and made Cinci's Stregth of schedule harder.

So I think when all is said and done after we lose to the Jets we will have the #2 or #3 pick worst case #4.

Thanks for that. That's what I thought it was, but I never bothered to do the research ( :oops: ). Appreciate it!

If you wanted Brohm to guarantee a loss then your prayers are being answered. He's brutal.

PTR

For anybody not watching the game and wondering how Brohm is doing, please disregard anything Promo the Robot says as he has no idea what he is talking about and is only trying to further some simple-minded agenda.

If We Lose and:

Because Week 17 is all division games, its going to add 7 wins and 7 loses to everyone's Strength of Schedule. The Games that Matter for the Strength of Schedule are OAK @ KC, JAC @ HOU for us, so we Want KC and JAC to lose; and SD @ Denver and Ten @ Ind for Cinci's strength of schedule. San Diego and Indianapolis was Cinci's variable scheduled games.

well done