Heres a mock draft for you ...

TSNBDSC

denver would never pass on luck in that situation

With Tebow starting, I don't think Denver would consider drafting Luck. They might trade their pick to the highest bidder (Arizona? Seattle?) for the pick. I don't see the bengals passing on Luck. I would be lovin' life if Luck fell to the Bills at #4!

denver would never pass on luck in that situation

denver!?! what about cinci. they have problems everywhere there, but palmer has been there forever, adn since his acl he has been mediocre. id bite on luck on in a second if i where them

denver!?! what about cinci. they have problems everywhere there, but palmer has been there forever, adn since his acl he has been mediocre. id bite on luck on in a second if i where them

coaching is cinci's problem...on paper they should be top five in the league. so much talent but they just don't perform.

This cant be real. Newton getting taken over Luck, Locker getting taken in the first round, Failey (sic) and Dareus getting taken ~10th or later and Detroit passing on Amukamara?

Pretty sure a random drunk at a bar in Alaska could give you a better mock.

EDIT: Also should be noted that players' descriptions have not been updated since before this past season.

Edited by AxelRipper

Guy must be John Guy. Even though we fired him he's still a big Bills fan & can't help but give us the best QB in his mock. I'm glad to see he hold no grudge for his firing. Or maybe he's just being john Guy and is showing how little he actually knows.

Edited by Albany,n.y.

Oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now news from planet earth, Bills draft RB Mark Ingram the Best player Available. :nana:

to play Defensive End because RBs are fast and he'd have a quick first step?

Edited by jeremy2020