What Will Maybin Do After Football

Bills99999

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybin went from being the Bills #1 pick to being a nothing. I predict he will be out of the league before the regular season starts (if there is no strike)

His self of steam must be very low

I seriously doubt he'll be completely done w/ football. But if he is, he'll have 15million bucks to help him decide his next career.

I don't wish the kid any bad luck, he's been a bust for sure. But he is an athlete......

what I'd like to see....id put the kid inactive for a year and work him into another position. He's tall he's very quick, can he catch a football? I'd try the kid at tightend. It would be a project, and for the money he is getting.....id take the gamble and see what takes place. What does buffalo got to lose? Other then millions of dollars.....

Maybin went from being the Bills #1 pick to being a nothing. I predict he will be out of the league before the regular season starts (if there is no strike)

Tying two bee inn aye Haul off flame. Four shore.

That's poetry right there. I will have to work that phrase into some future posts.

Now I see "Haul off Flame" LMAO (I have never used "lol" or any of those until now, but I HAD to)

Edited by Matthews' Bag

do we know this guy JUST turned 21 in November. He's far from done- for that reason (Age) alone I bet they hold on to him for another season