What Will Maybin Do After Football

Bills99999

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the Bleep Cares!!! He Sucks!!!

Finally...SOMEBODY picked up on the suttelties of my post

I remember when he was at the combine Mayock's take on him was that he was a 2-3 year project. He had all the athleticism in the world, that's how he got by in college, but didn't know how to play the game and had to be taught. And after taking the time to train him there was no way to tell if he would be a boom or bust.

I heard it reported that Jauron insisted on draft day we take him because he fit his system best. Yet another Jauron dividend still paying off to this day.

Go to NFL.com and dig up the combine clips of both Maybin and Moats. Moats moves like an NFL linebacker while maybin moves like that tall, lanky, uncoordinated kid from high school who never could make the basketball team

Finally...SOMEBODY picked up on the suttelties of my post

Go to NFL.com and dig up the combine clips of both Maybin and Moats. Moats moves like an NFL linebacker while maybin moves like that tall, lanky, uncoordinated kid from high school who never could make the basketball team

Thanks, I'll check that out. But I was never happy with the Maybin pick. A team like the Bills needed somebody who could step in and play right away. They didn't have the luxury then, and still don't, to be picking projects

Yep. I wonder if he still wants us to draft Jay Clocker?

Did he ever get drafted? All year on the radio last year; Clocker this and Clocker that. Now nothing. It goes to show you that you should ignore the hype. I'm not even sure Clocker is still playing.

On a related note I am glad the Bills won't get Luck. If you think about the Mannings, they are both good. Their father was also good. Luck's father was ridiculously bad. You do the math. I was going to say Luck sucked but I will save my rhyming for the next haiku thread.

Anyway maybe I'll get in a little practice:

There was a QB named Luck

who took Stanford out of the muck

The situation was hairy

cuz a glove wearing Mary

played like deer in the lights of a truck

On a side note I am going to look into this whole self of steam thing. It will probably be expensive to develop but could come in handy if I am trying to get away from Ennifer for example. I could go right through walls and stuff.