Fitz didn't practice again today

The Big Cat

if Brohm/Brown starts sunday, it would continue the pattern of sitting out injured starters, and playing depth/new guys to evaluate.

If those guys win, then cool! if not, you get the high draft pick. better than rolling over to get that pick, but that high pick sure must be tempting for Nix/Gailey.

Altho hate to see Fitz end season w/ that dreadful lose last week.

if Brohm/Brown starts sunday, it would continue the pattern of sitting out injured starters, and playing depth/new guys to evaluate.

If those guys win, then cool! if not, you get the high draft pick. better than rolling over to get that pick, but that high pick sure must be tempting for Nix/Gailey.

Altho hate to see Fitz end season w/ that dreadful lose last week.

Could be that they plan to start taking the game less serious as soon as the Jets do and Chan is taking a few days to prep the two back-ups and figure out who he wants to get the snaps on Sunday.

Seriously doubt Levi Brown gets in the game. However it's starting to look like Brohm could start. Now Donald Jones could be held out of the game as well. That means Brohm will only have Johnson, Roosevelt and two guys just signed to the practice squad to throw to. It could be ugly Sunday, not that the haters will take these injuries into consideration. Get ready for some serious whining.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I think Ryan and the JESTS have made a mockery out of the season's last game in spite of The League's attempt at making the last few games relevant.

Here's a textbook case - along with the one being made in Washington for the past two weeks - of a franchise that's not playing to win.

I understand the implications for both New Yawk and Warshington and the bottom line for both is they're unethical and demeaning to the integrity of the game.

That said, I hope we can play in the slimy trenches as well as those other sleazy squads.

Go Bills - get the 3rd pick in The Draft.

There, I said it.

Seriously doubt Levi Brown gets in the game. However it's starting to look like Brohm could start. Now Donald Jones could be held out of the game as well. That means Brohm will only have Johnson, Roosevelt and two guys just signed to the practice squad to throw to. It could be ugly Sunday, not that the haters will take these injuries into consideration. Get ready for some serious whining.

PTR

run the wishbone!

I think Ryan and the JESTS have made a mockery out of the season's last game in spite of The League's attempt at making the last few games relevant.

Here's a textbook case - along with the one being made in Washington for the past two weeks - of a franchise that's not playing to win.

If yo think it's bad now, just wait until the season is 18 games long.

I understand the implications for both New Yawk and Warshington and the bottom line for both is they're unethical and demeaning to the integrity of the game.

That said, I hope we can play in the slimy trenches as well as those other sleazy squads.

There, I said it.

Maybe they need to add incentives to these games...say free foot massages.

There, I said it.

If a team earns a playoff spot before the end of the season and wants to sit their guys then so be it. It happens every year deal with it.

Brohm’s done this before

Posted by Chris Brown on December 30, 2010 – 3:56 pm

With Brian Brohm taking first team reps the past two days of practice and Ryan Fitzpatrick’s status truly up in the air, Brohm could once again be making a late season start for the Bills on Sunday.

Brohm started in Week 16 last season at Atlanta in a much different offensive system than that of Chan Gailey. Brohm went 17-29 for 146 yards and a pair of INTs in a 31-3 loss.

If he in fact starts on Sunday it will be interesting to see what he can do in Gailey’s offensive system after a consistent if not spectacular preseason this past summer.

HA.....and you think they have not been playing for that high pick all year!

John, the Bills are going to crush the Jets, with or without Fitz. I haven't bet on a football game in decades, but I would make this game a solid lock. And, you know me. I will come right here and face the music if I am wrong.

Look for 38-17 Bills. The Brohm fans will come out of the closet and there will be a mini QB controversy on this board. Wait and see my old friend.....