Fitz didn't practice again today

The Big Cat

John, the Bills are going to crush the Jets, with or without Fitz. I haven't bet on a football game in decades, but I would make this game a solid lock. And, you know me. I will come right here and face the music if I am wrong.

Look for 38-17 Bills. The Brohm fans will come out of the closet and there will be a mini QB controversy on this board. Wait and see my old friend.....

I'll take a QB controversy right now, as long as it's a "Wow, these two guys are playing so well, I don't know who should start!" controversy.

It's been a while since we had a problem like that.

John, the Bills are going to crush the Jets, with or without Fitz. I haven't bet on a football game in decades, but I would make this game a solid lock. And, you know me. I will come right here and face the music if I am wrong.

Look for 38-17 Bills. The Brohm fans will come out of the closet and there will be a mini QB controversy on this board. Wait and see my old friend.....

you should love this idea of Brohm starting, with Fitzs play this year, and if Brohm shines in this game, it will mean the Bills will more then likely not draft a QB early and can use those picks somewhere else (like the lines maybe? ;) )

Could be that they plan to start taking the game less serious as soon as the Jets do and Chan is taking a few days to prep the two back-ups and figure out who he wants to get the snaps on Sunday.

If there is a God, or if Chan and Buddy want to be smart about their future.

A one minute interview by Chris Brown with Brian Brohm:

http://www.buffalobi...eb-73fd57e68d76

Impressions?

Pretty standard interview. In preseason I was hoping Brohm would take the reigns and run with it, but I was thoroughly impressed by Fitz this season. Hard to say what happens from here. If the Jets play their JV squad, it'll be tough to gauge where Brohm is at. It would be good to see him get some playing time though. We need to see what we have in Brohm moving forward.

if Brohm/Brown starts sunday, it would continue the pattern of sitting out injured starters, and playing depth/new guys to evaluate.

If those guys win, then cool! if not, you get the high draft pick. better than rolling over to get that pick, but that high pick sure must be tempting for Nix/Gailey.

Altho hate to see Fitz end season w/ that dreadful lose last week.

Fitzpatrick is an experienced QB, very strong mentally and he is a strong leader. Sitting out a meaningless game is not going to hurt his development, ego or future.

Fitzpatrick is an experienced QB, very strong mentally and he is a strong leader. Sitting out a meaningless game is not going to hurt his development, ego or future.

Other than going out with a stinker. Maybe Fitz gets a drive or two to get his mojo back. Then it's Brohm.

PTR