I will be eating nothing but food in 2011

Just Jack

Are you sure you looked into this enough? That is quite an undertaking. I say he doesn't last a week.

I've thought about it a lot. The advantage of food instead of sticking with a specific item is that food is available everywhere. Heck, I was at Best Buy the other day and noticed even they sell food at the registers.

I would get some of those prepackaged food packets and put a dozen or two in your car. That way if you're not around a place to get food you'll still be around food. There's one thing that I've noticed about food, you never get enough food & the worst thing you could do to derail your food diet would be to not have some food around for when you're hungry for food. You might also consider a mini-fridge for the bedroom.

That's right, I vow only to eat food next year. I'll have some beef, maybe some chicken, might even have a salad sometime. Any suggestions?

I may join you in this vow, Jack, but I'll need some time to really consider the pros and cons. It's never a good idea to be hasty in making this sort of decision.

Any suggestions?

Michael Pollan.

Only food? No making the wife/gf/etc happy?

Are you sure you looked into this enough? That is quite an undertaking. I say he doesn't last a week.

No

Waffles ... then eggnog spiked with coconut rum

Once again, I am the voice of reason, the only one to offer useful suggestions. The rest of you people are not very helpful.

Once again, I am the voice of reason, the only one to offer useful suggestions. The rest of you people are not very helpful.

Actually, the waffles and spiked eggnog were far better suggestions than yours. IMO of course.