Boo

People are signing our PSers?? This can't be- No one would even want our starters let alone or practice squad! Someone needs to are personnel decision making back under control! :ph34r:

That's (2) practice squaders this week that have been signed onto someone else's roster. How many players were signed off the Bills practice squad during the previous regime's tenure?

It shows that Nix, Whaley and Gailey have started to accummulate some talent that other teams actually desire. It could be a good sign of things to come.

Queue the ranters that want to rail against the front office because they don't sign our Practice Squaders to the active roster and are letting valuable talent leak out the bottom of the ship because Ralph-is-cheap and Nix-doesn't-know-how-to-be-a-real General Manager in the modern NFL, in 3, 2, 1...

That's (2) practice squaders this week that have been signed onto someone else's roster. How many players were signed off the Bills practice squad during the previous regime's tenure?

It shows that Nix, Whaley and Gailey have started to accummulate some talent that other teams actually desire. It could be a good sign of things to come.

The above was my first thought when I saw the latest "raid" on our practice squad.

I could be wrong because my memory ain't what it used to be…but I can't really remember any players signed off of our practice squad by other teams in the last few years.

Meanwhile, the recent parade of O-linemen and tight ends who've been added to the active roster and who've contributed on Sundays certainly makes me optimistic about both our talent evaluators and our coaching staff.

Queue the ranters that want to rail against the front office because they don't sign our Practice Squaders to the active roster and are letting valuable talent leak out the bottom of the ship because Ralph-is-cheap and Nix-doesn't-know-how-to-be-a-real General Manager in the modern NFL, in 3, 2, 1...

Our front office sucks. They don't sign our quality practice squad players to the active roster, thereby letting valuable talent leak out the bottom of this now sinking ship. This is probably a result of Ralph being his usual cheap self, as well as Nix not knowing how to be a real GM in the modern NFL.

Our front office sucks. They don't sign our quality practice squad players to the active roster, thereby letting valuable talent leak out the bottom of this now sinking ship. This is probably a result of Ralph being his usual cheap self, as well as Nix not knowing how to be a real GM in the modern NFL.

....please tell me this is your vein attempt at sarcasm...? :unsure:

Our practice squad is popular for sure this year. I think thats a good thing. Only those guys know which players will work for us.

Hate to lose someone who goes on to succeed elsewhere but just maybe that is how the game is played.

Boo who?

any one know more about this fella?

This is one of my favorite things about this staff... seems every week we are making changes to our ps and shuffling players in and out. I billieve they are bringing in talent and treating it accordingly. Show something and get elevated to the 53 show nothing and get the door. Rebuilding in year 1 is about evaluating talent and I feel comfortable that this happens regularly, no more gibran for years just bc he fills a roster spot! (Btw I'm not hating on him personally just the way the bills USED to do business)

Meanwhile, the recent parade of O-linemen and tight ends who've been added to the active roster and who've contributed on Sundays certainly makes me optimistic about both our talent evaluators and our coaching staff.

Totally agree with you SJ. That's what a team has to do when the talent cupboard is empty. Nix and Co put a solid team together in San Diego; let's hope he can do it again in Buffalo..

Edited by Mr_Blizzard