Belichick loves him some Fred Jackson

thewildrabbit

I think the Bills should file a complaint with Roger Goodell. This is clearly tampering on the part of Bellicheat. The guy with 6 names is ok but the Pats need a back like Jackson especially with Faulk being out all year, older and with a future in question. Why else would he go so overboard talking about Jackson? He is setting him up to join the Pats next year and this is cheating.

Fred is servicable but i like breakaway speed. He's not a threat to break one all the way and his methodical style of picking holes, while effective, drives me crazy. I'm really hoping Spiller can be that guy after getting a taste of the NFL and knowing what he needs to do.

AS much as Levy, Guy, and Modrak screwed us up with free agents and draft picks (Dockery, Royal, Walker, Triplett, Whitner, Simpson), they got it right with Fred Jackson.

I hate to hijack this thread and turn it into a Modrak sucks post, but Levy is gone, Guy is finally gone...all that remains is his Royal suckiness Modrak.

Why we can strike home runs on undrafted free agents but continually suck buffalo balls with drafting first rounders- FOR AN ENTIRE DECADE!!!!!- beats me...

Bellyache also complimented former Bills wide receiver Josh Reed playing well for the Buffalo this season.

We are so going to get blasted by the Pats Sunday. People will unfortunately be brought crashing back to earth. The fans will be calling for Kelsay, Poz, Whitner, and McKelvin's heads by 6pm

We are so going to get blasted by the Pats Sunday. People will unfortunately be brought crashing back to earth. The fans will be calling for Kelsay, Poz, Whitner, and McKelvin's heads by 6pm

as much as I hate to admit that may just happen... I'm hoping that I will be proven wrong and that Fitz can lead us into the future. I will support any QB that can get us past the hated putrids.

The Miami rivalry began when the Fish defeated the for 20 straight times. Now that the fish are toothless the angst is against the Putz. so far its' 14 straight. How many are gifts from the refs to Cinderfella Brady?

Fred Jackson reminds me a lot like former patriot/jet Curtis Martin. Good shifty in between the tackles runner, who can break a few tackles,solid receiver, good with blitz pickup,is well respected by teammates,fans, and opposing teams and coaches on and off the field. He won't wow anyone with breakaway speed, but feed him the ball consistently 20-25 times a game run/pass and you can build an offense around his talent.

as much as I hate to admit that may just happen... I'm hoping that I will be proven wrong and that Fitz can lead us into the future. I will support any QB that can get us past the hated putrids.

The Miami rivalry began when the Fish defeated the for 20 straight times. Now that the fish are toothless the angst is against the Putz. so far its' 14 straight. How many are gifts from the refs to Cinderfella Brady?

Very few that I can recall. The only 'gift game' in The Brady vs Bills era I can recall in the Bruschi "American of the Century' return game. Eric Moulds getting called for a late pi that esentially sealed the win for NE. Other than that they've been lucky to beat us Once with Mckelvin's fumbleitis. For the most part they've just outright dominated us something like 408-126 in the last 20 games against them. When it comes to football at this point there is nothing I'd get more satisfaction out of, than to end the losing streak to NE. I respect, but truly despise that team.

Edited by Stealth

Hmmm, that's funny, according to Howard Simon and Jeremy White, Fred Jackson needs to be phased out of the offense next year because he's an average back at best. I think I respect their football acumen over the "great" Belichick. :wallbash: :wallbash:

I actually like Simon's show, but when Jeremy said that Jackson isn't that good of a running back I wanted to drop-kick my radio.

Wow, some negative nancy's came out here. I'd be happy with a strong productive display by our defense. If we can shut them to less then 24 points while having our offense on the field for at least 45% of the time I will be impressed enough to call it a positive.

Hmmm, that's funny, according to Howard Simon and Jeremy White, Fred Jackson needs to be phased out of the offense next year because he's an average back at best. I think I respect their football acumen over the "great" Belichick. :wallbash: :wallbash:

I actually like Simon's show, but when Jeremy said that Jackson isn't that good of a running back I wanted to drop-kick my radio.

Fred is an enigma. Its not clear why he is so good, he is not the biggest, the strongest or the fastest, he just somehow gets it done. It's why, I guess, he went for so long without being discovered. My only worry with him form the Bills perspective is around 29-30 lots of the greats have fallen off of a cliff.

Fred is an enigma. Its not clear why he is so good, he is not the biggest, the strongest or the fastest, he just somehow gets it done. It's why, I guess, he went for so long without being discovered. My only worry with him form the Bills perspective is around 29-30 lots of the greats have fallen off of a cliff.

He is almost 30 years old with the energy of a 25 year old. The knowledge and experience mixed with this ability and his late start are what make him an enigma.