Brian Moorman

todd

We used to be able to count on him to perform like a pro-bowl punter both directionally and distance-wise. This year, it doesn't seem as if he's pinning people, and he's had lots of 30 yard punts. Anyone else see this or is it me? Could it be the influence of the new ST coach, or many his leg is dead from not having anyone to share the load with from training camp on? The Bills didn't bring in any kickers to help out, and it might be showing.

We used to be able to count on him to perform like a pro-bowl punter both directionally and distance-wise. This year, it doesn't seem as if he's pinning people, and he's had lots of 30 yard punts. Anyone else see this or is it me? Could it be the influence of the new ST coach, or many his leg is dead from not having anyone to share the load with from training camp on? The Bills didn't bring in any kickers to help out, and it might be showing.

I can't figure out what the problem is. He shanked every punt today, and then cranks a 60 yarder at the end of the game. Were the 30-yard punts all game done on purpose? Was the wind a factor?

I can't figure out what the problem is. He shanked every punt today, and then cranks a 60 yarder at the end of the game. Were the 30-yard punts all game done on purpose? Was the wind a factor?

The wind was an issue... and it might be that he was going for height earlier in the game. When he just let it all hang out at the end, he showed that he still has the leg.

It seems so what was with those little pooch punts that didn't even make it to the 20 yard line today why not just blast it in the endzone at least there would be no chance for a return then. :huh: Why the bother?

Moorman got his mojo workin' when it counted - that 60-yard clutch punt (under a tremendous rush, BTW) in the last minute of Q4 lacked no mojo at all, IMHO. :thumbsup:

(Now 0-for-4 Miami Pro Bowler Dan Carpenter - there's a mojo-less kicker!)

Edited by The Senator