Colin Brown, new Bill

jumbalaya

6'8" 325 lbs. KC 5th pick in 2009 was on Ravens practice squad. Looks like a RT. 25 years old.

Scouting Report

Assets

Possesses great size. Has good instincts, reacts well and is a superb blocker thanks to a powerful lower body. Can fight his way against tough defenders.

Flaws

Needs to become a more complete lineman up front. Doesn't have the athleticism to counter the pass-rush nor the ability to create openings for the runners behind him.

Career Potential

Adequate rotation lineman with some starter tools.

Awards

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'8" 325 lbs. KC 5th pick in 2009 was on Ravens practice squad. Looks like a RT. 25 years old.

Scouting Report

Assets

Possesses great size. Has good instincts, reacts well and is a superb blocker thanks to a powerful lower body. Can fight his way against tough defenders.

Flaws

Needs to become a more complete lineman up front. Doesn't have the athleticism to counter the pass-rush nor the ability to create openings for the runners behind him.

Career Potential

Adequate rotation lineman with some starter tools.

Awards

The bolded section basically says he can't pass or run block. So what good is he?

Why is it that our O-line has so many injuries each year?

I think we should try another strength and conditioning coach. Keep trying new ones until they get it right.

If the Bills put Brown at Tackle, and have Wang as Guard does that mean we have....

our wang inside our colin???

I don't like the way this O-line is forming :unsure:

The rooster Blockers? It's perfect actually. Not only is he a Colon…but his last name is Brown.

I wonder if the Bills are making personnel decisions on the offensive line based solely on the sexual connotations of the names.

It would be hard to argue against that theory.

Is there a Link??????????

Is there a Link??????????

Take it easy...

http://www.mutigers.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/brown_colin00.html

http://www.ufl-football.com/hartford-colonials/player-roster/brown-colin