JETS / DEON SANDERS

jumbalaya

The only explanation I can think of is that the Jets have a pretty decent run game, which could give us problems, and they have a decent pass rush, which also gives us problems. But we have a QB and a pass defense that gives them problems, and over the last few weeks I think we've played better. I see the Jets crashing into the mountain.

Deon stated that the bills will be running for the bus and the Jets will be guaranteed of one victory in their last three games. I hope we beat them, ruin their playoff chances and I don't care what draft pick it costs us.

Sanders is an idiot. He sounds like an idiot, he says idiotic things, he is the laughingstock of the NFL media world. Seriously.

The Jets will be dead in the water if they still need that game. The amount of NYC pressure alone will take that frail team down let alone the fact that we have the better team.

I'm going to that game and I can't believe that there's a very good chance the Jets will need it to get into the playoffs! I'm so psyched that our team will get the chance to literally bury the self-proclaimed "best team in the NFL". Priceless!

Deon stated that the bills will be running for the bus and the Jets will be guaranteed of one victory in their last three games. I hope we beat them, ruin their playoff chances and I don't care what draft pick it costs us.

I love how this running for the bus Bills team has the same record as the Jets (3-2) since the midpoint of the season.

Jumba I with you on this one.

However, I am always with them when it comes to actually winning.

Sorry draftniks.

Deion Sanders has always had the insight of a piece of cheesecake. I am not sure why that would have changed after NFLN hired him as an analyst. The guy was a naturally talented athlete who believed - and still believes - that he had a God-given right to be an ****. For some reason he expects everyone to love him for these qualities. I'd punch him in the face right now if I had the chance. By the way, awesome tackling technique, Deion!

He obviously hasn't watched many Bills games and isn't even in line with the prevailing media narrative, which is that they aren't talented but work very hard.

I heard that and flipped out when he said it...I was on the phone with a freind and I was going off on that idiot Sanders...He's clueless, but the real question is who is more clueless, Sanders or Irvin? I can't watch either of them for more than 60 seconds without throwing up in my mouth a little bit...

The Jets may be a MUCH better Team than the Bills and they may very well blow The Bills out...But it wont be because the Bills are "running for the bus." And I hope like hell Gaily gets a hold of that quote on Game week...That should fire this bunch up a bit... B-)

The only explanation I can think of is that the Jets have a pretty decent run game, which could give us problems, and they have a decent pass rush, which also gives us problems. But we have a QB and a pass defense that gives them problems, and over the last few weeks I think we've played better. I see the Jets crashing into the mountain.

The point was not that Sanders thought the Jets were the better Team, he guaranteed a victory because he basically said the Bills will have quit by then... B-)

The Jets flat out embarrassed the Bills earlier this year. That was like a turning point game. I recall Sanchez laughing afterwards and saying they could've layed "half a hundred" on Buffalo in the 1st half. Me thinks the Bills players and coaches will not forget. It's also rare that a team in the same division blows the other out twice in the same season. The Bills and Jets usually play close games down in the swamp lands. I can see this last game being very close and would not suprise me if the Bills squeak one out.

On the segment about the Bills/Clowns game, Deon said he was proud of the Bills because they don't give up!

I've always theorized that he does no preparation for this show at all and just tosses in off the wall comments at will. Kindof like he was back in the locker room with this buds.

I've always theorized that he does no preparation for this show at all and just tosses in off the wall comments at will. Kindof like he was back in the locker room with this buds.

He is on the Bubba the Love Sponge show often out of Tampa and I agree. The guy has football smarts that seem to get him by for everything he does, believe it or not, his knowledge is pretty dang good.

That being said, Deion makes his business being flash and that flash makes him millions. His polarizing viewpoint makes him impressively strong when he has some ability to back it up, even when he often has no leg to stand on.