The next 3 weeks...

SuperBills12

Well, I'm happy with today's win. It was a nice comeback game from the Vikings defeat last week. But the next 3 weeks will be the season's biggest test. Can we win division games?? We have the Dolphins, Pats and Jets coming up. I predict we win at least 1 of the next 3....

Go Bills!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm happy with today's win. It was a nice comeback game from the Vikings defeat last week. But the next 3 weeks will be the season's biggest test. Can we win division games?? We have the Dolphins, Pats and Jets coming up. I predict we win at least 1 of the next 3....

Go Bills!

These 3 games are our playoffs. It's our chance to measure ourselves against our division foes and an opportunity to send a message for next season.

PTR

Go Bills!

I think it'll be an interesting measure of the Bills 2010 progress, having played the 3 divisional opponent in the first 4 weeks, and again in the final 3. Of course they lost all 3 of the early games, and were embarrassed badly by the Jets and Patriots.

I think they could well beat the Dolphins next week if they're on their game. Patriots at home - doubtful. Bills will probably have their asses handed to them. Jets in NY? Doubtful also, but it would make this season all worthwhile if we could knock them out of the playoffs, or at the very least, alter their positioning so they'd have to play on the road. I'd like to see Fireman Ed have a heart attack right there in the stands.

Edited by DML2005

I thought we were a lock to beat the Dolphins week one. Had it not been for Turd Edwards, I firmly believe we would have.

I'm very confident for next week's match up.

I also think we'll pull an upset against the Patriots or the Jets.

Call me crazy, but I think we'll finish out 2-1.

Go Bills!

I think we have a great shot against the 'Fins. Jets are in a tailspin right now so they might roll over for us.

The Patriots? Can you say "Vikings: Part Deux" ??

We are going to end the season at 4-12 or 5-11. Drafting somewhere around 6th - 10th. Bye Bye Mr. Luck . . .

I think it'll be an interesting measure of the Bills 2010 progress, having played the 3 divisional opponent in the first 4 weeks, and again in the final 3. Of course they lost all 3 of the early games, and were embarrassed badly by the Jets and Patriots.

I think they could well beat the Dolphins next week if they're on their game. Patriots at home - doubtful. Bills will probably have their asses handed to them. Jets in NY? Doubtful also, but it would make this season all worthwhile if we could knock them out of the playoffs, or at the very least, alter their positioning so they'd have to play on the road. I'd like to see Fireman Ed have a heart attack right there in the stands.

I thought we lost that game 38-30, and were down by a point at half time. How is that being embarrassed?

I thought we lost that game 38-30, and were down by a point at half time. How is that being embarrassed?

You're absolutely right, Dan. The Bills played hard - and well - in Foxboro, right to the end. They were never out of it until the final gun sounded, and certainly were not embarrassed. If anything, the Cheatriettes* - having underestimated the Bills - were the ones embarrassed, knowing they* were fortunate to get the win at home.

I thought we were a lock to beat the Dolphins week one. Had it not been for Turd Edwards, I firmly believe we would have.

I'm very confident for next week's match up.

I also think we'll pull an upset against the Patriots or the Jets.

Call me crazy, but I think we'll finish out 2-1.

After watching the Dolphins-Jets game, I think we are playing much better than either of them, and both games are winnable. Nothing would please me more than to end both of their playoff hopes this season, even if it means dropping a few spots in the draft. To be truthful, I am conflicted about this though.

After watching the Pats*-Bears game, I think New England is the frontrunner for the superbowl:( We may get their scrubs if they have locked up home field which I think they would with a W next week, and in that case, the game could also be winnable.

It would be an awesome way to head into the offseason with a sweep of the division no?

After watching the Dolphins-Jets game, I think we are playing much better than either of them, and both games are winnable. Nothing would please me more than to end both of their playoff hopes this season, even if it means dropping a few spots in the draft. To be truthful, I am conflicted about this though.

After watching the Pats*-Bears game, I think New England is the frontrunner for the superbowl:( We may get their scrubs if they have locked up home field which I think they would with a W next week, and in that case, the game could also be winnable.

It would be an awesome way to head into the offseason with a sweep of the division no?

If Pats win and Steelers lose next week Pats will have home field advantage locked up by the time we roll in to Foxboro.

I say we beat the Fish next week and the Jets in the last game. We give the Pats a run for the money at home, and who knows? 6-10 Baby !!

Going 6-2 down the stretch and sweeping the division to close the season would solidify us as real deal contenders going into the offseason. We could attract FAs and our draft position would be sufficiently high to avoid all the "trade up for Luck/Juice Newton" threads that will otherwise surface.

These 3 games are our playoffs. It's our chance to measure ourselves against our division foes and an opportunity to send a message for next season.

PTR

Agreed. The next 3 weeks we get to see how much progress we've made since the beginning of the season. I'm particularly interested to see how we hold up in the trenches on both sides of the ball vs. our divisional opponents. A win vs. NE would be sweet, it's been way too long since we've knocked them off, we're due.

And nothing would be sweeter than to face the Jets in week 17 with their playoff hopes on the line. That would be the Bills Super Bowl for the 2010 season.

I think these last 3 games will determine what we draft for. If we go 2-1, we will not use a high draft pick on a QB.

My own preference would be to go DL with the first pick. The only exception would be if Luck is available.

I am very confident that the next three games will make everyone believe that we have the 2nd best QB the division. I take Fitz in a heartbeat over either Sanchez or Henne.

The fish are beatable and the way the Jets have played the past few weeks has shown they are beatable as well.

But both of those games being away is not encouraging.

I also think the way the Pats are playing now they could sleepwalk and still beat us.

Bottom line, 0-3 or 1-2.

We played them all in the begining of the season with NEW coaches, new schemes and a shell shocked Trent Edwards.

It tool Fitz another week or two to start to get in synch with the players ... then Roscoe Parrish who was hot got injured.

This Bills team is improving ... The Fins are not and the NYETS should burry their heads and not a game ball.