Broncos fire McDaniels

bbb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he wanted to draft another QB. But seriously he traded Peyton Hillis for Brady Quinn to be his 3rd stringer. Let Brandon Marshall go to Miami. Got caught as a cheater again, and thats not what the Denver Broncos are about. He had it coming.

As a long time Broncos fan, this doesn't surprise me. It's been all downhill since they hired him. I'm thinking that getting rid of Jay Cutler and trading Peyton Hillis away was a big mistake. Also, this throws the whole Tim Tebow situation into a very difficult position.

Got rid of a trio of solid offensive weapons, reached on a 1st Rd QB who was nowhere near ready to play in the NFL, got caught cheating, and has shown no forward progress in his team. Guess he wasn't the smartest guy in the room after all.

Got rid of a trio of solid offensive weapons, reached on a 1st Rd QB who was nowhere near ready to play in the NFL, got caught cheating, and has shown no forward progress in his team. Guess he wasn't the smartest guy in the room after all.

He's a cheating putz who never deserved to have an opportunity to be a HC. Hate to see him leave.

As a long time Broncos fan, this doesn't surprise me. It's been all downhill since they hired him. I'm thinking that getting rid of Jay Cutler and trading Peyton Hillis away was a big mistake. Also, this throws the whole Tim Tebow situation into a very difficult position.

Huh? If you're a Broncos fan, what are you doing here?

this is basically what I said in the shoutbox. He single handedly set that franchise back by YEARS.

also very interested in what happens to Tebow, as I believe he was brought in by and for McDaniels as a "project". Im a Tebow fan and hope it works out for the kid, but it could be interesting. Wonder if he would be available somehow...?!?

this is basically what I said in the shoutbox. He single handedly set that franchise back by YEARS.

also very interested in what happens to Tebow, as I believe he was brought in by and for McDaniels as a "project". Im a Tebow fan and hope it works out for the kid, but it could be interesting. Wonder if he would be available somehow...?!?

The Broncos are a complete mess. Worst I've ever seen since 1979. I hope they keep Tebow and at least give him a chance. Elway's more involved with the team now and he supports Tebow, but that may not be enough.

Makes sense, although I thought he'd last one more year.

Both he and Shanahan are to blame for the current state of the Broncos. But McDaniels got rid of both a franchise QB and WR which really set the team back because he whiffed on the draft picks he got in return. Set the team back 5+ years. The spygate nonesense certainly didn't helpt. It all adds up.

He's young and probably wasn't ready to be a HC. He'll bounce back, land on his feet, OC for a few years, then get a 2nd chance somewhere else as HC.

That's a team I certainly wouldn't want to trade places with. I bet he is secretly still on the Pats payroll and Belichick sent him there to Sabotage the Broncos, b/c I don't think he could have done a worse job of coaching and managing that team.

That's a team I certainly wouldn't want to trade places with. I bet he is secretly still on the Pats payroll and Belichick sent him there to Sabotage the Broncos, b/c I don't think he could have done a worse job of coaching and managing that team.

they have a nice offense that is ranked 10 in the league...their best def player will return next season and they will have a top ten pick. with the right hire this team should be able to contend

As a Bills fan, and after not having been in the playoffs in several years, I built a list of teams in my Top 10. Not teams that are statistically anything special, but a ranking of teams that I like. I've always liked the CA teams. San Fran being my #2 behind the Bills. Raiders mystique is way cool. I also seem to like the teams in the AFC West, Denver being one of them.

It might take them a long time to recover from those trades. Cutler, Hillis, and Marshall. Man, you don't trade guys like that...you BUILD around them.

Kinda reminds me of letting Fletcher, Pat Williams, and Antoine Winfield walk for peanuts....