Draft BC's LT Costanzo

Enough of watching this patch-ed up FA OL at the T slots. Draft 6'7" monster Costanzo from BC and solve this issue once and for all. Bell is too weak to be a real solid guy. Move him to the right side if he can get stronger but this Costanzo kid is a monster in running and a great pass blocker. Our worries would end from the blind side of Fitz if he is teamed up with Levitre. Move Wood to C and we woul dbe soild there. Juts solve the right side next, maybe thru Free agency or other picks.

Enough of watching this patch-ed up FA OL at the T slots. Draft 6'7" monster Costanzo from BC and solve this issue once and for all. Bell is too weak to be a real solid guy. Move him to the right side if he can get stronger but this Costanzo kid is a monster in running and a great pass blocker. Our worries would end from the blind side of Fitz if he is teamed up with Levitre. Move Wood to C and we woul dbe soild there. Juts solve the right side next, maybe thru Free agency or other picks.

Did you see Castonzo get abused by Robert Quinn last season? I wouldn't take the guy with our first pick, but maybe if he slid to our pick in the second round. I don't see that happening.

He is going to be a NFL RT, he has a problem with speed rushers...which means he will be blown up at LT in the NFL

I'd rather take the guy out of Colorado Nate Soldar. Dude had a rough start to this season but has been turning it on. At the least he is an absolute road grader at RT who goes 6-8 and is 310 lbs, at best he unseats Bell and is the franchise LT that helps solidify the Bills OL for whoever is the QB. I'm hoping for an OT first and a QB second round. But from what little we have seen of this FO's draft strategy I think they are more likely to go 3-4 DE with the 1st pk and maybe QB second, and look to round 3-5 for more OTs.

Costanzo isn't even a top 20 prospect. Franchise QB or top front 7 defensive player are the only ways to go. Or, if we actually had a strong free agency (yeah right), I could understand WR AJ Green being the pick. A true #1 WR and legit top 3 talent.

Costanzo is a good prospect in a very weak OT class. It wouldn't make much sense taking him with such a high 1st round pick.

There's way too many good defensive line/OLB prospects this year to pass all of them up for a OT.

The AJ Green idea may seem crazy to some, but he is the best wideout prospect in quite some time. Walter football lists him as the best since Calvin Johnson (and megatron was the best since Randy Moss). Given Gailey and Nix's draft history, it wouldn't surpise me if they took him.

He is going to be a NFL RT, he has a problem with speed rushers...which means he will be blown up at LT in the NFL

I would take him with our 2nd rounder if he was there. We need a front 7 defensive playmaker with our 1st pick our front 7 is just way too weak to be competitive. While with our 2nd rounder we should go with an RT to help out the O-line.

The rest of the draft you can argue as we have many other needs but I think with our 1st two picks we should address the front 7 and O-line.

Bell has done OK and only stands to improve Wood and Levitre are 2 thirds of the interior O-line. We need another tackle to help out the right side.

Did you see Castonzo get abused by Robert Quinn last season? I wouldn't take the guy with our first pick, but maybe if he slid to our pick in the second round. I don't see that happening.

+10

If you cant block one of the best in college, how are you gonna block the best in the NFL? (which is exactly who Bell couldnt block Sunday - the NFLs best)

I think if we had a RT worth a damn, and could afford TE help to Bell, he could do just fine. I am not supirsed he got abse by Allen 1 v 1.

Draft Love/Carmi with our 2nd if we get the chance and then put it all to rest. Maybe trade up if one goes off the board but plaese do something!!!!!!!!

No way. Every time I hear his name I think of George Costanza.