2-14, 3-13 at best

The Big Cat

Looking like Handy and Urbrik are done for the year.

I don't think Buffalo can win with the offensive line they fielded yesterday.

The Browns game suddenly got a little more interesting, and not in a good way. It was bound to be a dogfight, but these injuries will sting in the new OLine's debut next week.

Miami, who knows.

I don't foresee the Pats* streak coming to a close with our guys as dinged up as they are.

Jets, HA!

I think at best, the Bills eek one more win out this season, over Miami or Cleveland, but probably not both.

Looks like we'll be drafting in the top 3. What we do with that pick, Lord only knows, but some people will get their wish, a lot of people won't.

Cleveland's defense is no joke. I'd be surprised if the Bills moved the ball easily even if the O-line was intact. I like to see Fitz do well so I'll root for him to have big days down the stretch. He's gonna have to use every brain cell in that big head because i don't think the patchwork linemen are gonna be calling out plays and picking up stunts like they could with Hangartner. Whatever they get out of the passing game will be all Fitz probably.

I'm asking out of pure selfishness and laziness Cat, but care to do the same analysis of Carolina's remaining schedule?

Panthers have Steelers, Cards, and Falcons x 2. Only game they have a PRAYER at winning is that Cards game, so I doubt we over take them.

As for the 2-10 Bengals, they finish with Steelers Browns Chargers Ravens.

So between the three of us, its looking like it will be a scrum of one and two win teams...

Panthers have Steelers, Cards, and Falcons x 2. Only game they have a PRAYER at winning is that Cards game, so I doubt we over take them.

So between the three of us, its looking like it will be a scrum of one and two win teams...

Carolina goes to Atlanta in the finale, where Atlanta can possibly have the division and homefield advantage wrapped up already and nothing to play for.

This team can't even pick the right year to stink up the joint. Between the lack of QBs and the number of horrible teams this year in the NFL, the luck of the Buffalo Bills continues without missing a beat....

Was just thinking that. We decide to bottom out when the talent pool we have to choose from in the college ranks looks shallow at best.

Carolina goes to Atlanta in the finale, where Atlanta can possibly have the division and homefield advantage wrapped up already and nothing to play for.

right and last 2 weeks we have pats and jets that might also have stuff locked up. Dont see BB ever letting up so should se starters, one can hope Ryan goes all out on jan 2. Problem is panthers are clearly losing on purpose and Jimmy C looks terrible.

Don't forget the Lions are in the "loser" mix also - we will be "lucky" to draft higher than third we could drop as low as 5th.

Looking like Handy and Urbrik are done for the year.

I don't think Buffalo can win with the offensive line they fielded yesterday.

The Browns game suddenly got a little more interesting, and not in a good way. It was bound to be a dogfight, but these injuries will sting in the new OLine's debut next week.

Miami, who knows.

I don't foresee the Pats* streak coming to a close with our guys as dinged up as they are.

Jets, HA!

I think at best, the Bills eek one more win out this season, over Miami or Cleveland, but probably not both.

Looks like we'll be drafting in the top 3. What we do with that pick, Lord only knows, but some people will get their wish, a lot of people won't.

Prior to the injuries yesterday, I felt like we had a shot at 4 and 12. The offense was the strongest unit on the team. With the O-Line losses, I think the Bills are in serious trouble now.

Yeah, I wouldn't count on it. The Falcons second teamers will be just as hungry. But if CAR does get the win, it'll probably due to what you mention.

Prior to the injuries yesterday, I felt like we had a shot at 4 and 12. The offense was the strongest unit on the team. With the O-Line losses, I think the Bills are in serious trouble now.

A shame that this season might be book-ended by 0-4 stretches of the most unwatchable kind. Thank god for the exciting middle, I guess.

Yeah, I wouldn't count on it. The Falcons second teamers will be just as hungry. But if CAR does get the win, it'll probably due to what you mention.

A shame that this season might be book-ended by 0-4 stretches of the most unwatchable kind. Thank god for the exciting middle, I guess.

I don't think it will matter, because we'll finish with at least 3, probably 4 wins on the year.

Carolina is so bad, I have trouble believing that they could win even in this scenario. But that's why they play the games.

On the other hand there are numerous posters on this board who feel that it's too early to fairly evaluate Clausen and that because the Panthers invested heavily in quarterback in the 2009 draft with Clausen and Pike that they won't draft Andrew Luck.

I think those people are wrong but it's starting to look like we'll find out.

Carolina is so bad, I have trouble believing that they could win even in this scenario. But that's why they play the games.

On the other hand there are numerous posters on this board who feel that it's too early to fairly evaluate Clausen and that because the Panthers invested heavily in quarterback in the 2009 draft with Clausen and Pike that they won't draft Andrew Luck.

I think those people are wrong but it's starting to look like we'll find out.

My evaluation on Clausen yesterday: the kid is optically challenged. He's either blind or needs to see an eye doctor. He did the college Joe stare down on his primary and threw repeatedly into double and triple coverage with other receivers completely uncovered. B-)

Other than that, he's a viable franchise QB, perhaps. :devil:

Carolina is on a  mission to get the first pick.

Atlanta could forfeit, and Carolina still would manage to lose the game