Peter King givin the Bills a little lovin'

Sabre Bill

Stupid and Excited?

If being able to get excited after years of watching crappy non-competitive Bills games is stupid.

Count me in.

Going to the next game with a friend whose a Vikings fan - he's driving and says he is going to leave me there if we spank them.

That's another exciting thing. Can't tell you how long its been since fans of other teams AND other teams

themselves were actually worried about losing to the Bills. Yes, that same lowly team of "over-matched" players that have nothing

to play for other than pride.

Considering the prevalent attitude of many professional sports players and organizations,

how cool is it that we can cheer on a bunch of players who are actually worth the effort?

:thumbsup:

Bump!

Everytime someone reads his column, he has a triple-fat latte. That's the way Peter 'Burger' King rolls. And by rolls, I mean the ones hiding his Brett Favre belly ring.

This guy is the most biased reporter out there.

Having said that, Kyle Williams is awesome, but knowledgeable NFL fans knew that a long time ago.

Everytime someone reads his column, he has a triple-fat latte. That's the way Peter 'Burger' King rolls. And by rolls, I mean the ones hiding his Brett Favre belly ring.

This guy is the most biased reporter out there.

Having said that, Kyle Williams is awesome, but knowledgeable NFL fans knew that a long time ago.

Opinions are the life blood of a columnist. Whining that he's biased? Really? You must be stupidly excited or something.

Opinions are the life blood of a columnist. Whining that he's biased? Really? You must be stupidly excited or something.

1. Nobody's whining. Really.

2. Having an unbiased opinion is different than having a biased one.

3. Stupidly excited is a fun place to be...too bad you stopped halfway.

Let's not forget a top-line RT....I guess that's a lot of needs, but at least it seems that the team is headed in the right direction for a change.

I am stupidly excited!

And I echo that it's been a looooooong time I've been excited about watching a Bills team in Week 13 - 17.

The additional needs posted are to win a Super Bowl.

If we lock down the LBs and DEs we could make a playoff run.

Adding the TE, WR and RT could take us deep into the playoffs and maybe all the way.

King is a giant cheeseball but I love stupidly excited. I've been that way for the last 10 years. I think that jsut speaks to how awesome Bills fans are for the most part. If they ever make the playoffs again, I think my head will explode.

The thing for me is that long ago we all knew, discussed and agreed that, given the schedule, the new coaches and schemes, blah blah blah, this was a 4 maybe 5 win team. What is new and surprising is we are now GOOD with that, seeing what we are seeing now. That is so positive. Have a great weekend watching the New Bills.

this team reminds me a lot of how I felt about the 1995-1996 Sabres. A transitional year you knew they wouldnt make the playoffs, but all season they upped their game and made life miserable for the best teams in the league. The wins arent plentiful, but there are more bright spots appearing each week. Plus they are lined up for a decent draft position. There is a buzz about this team I havent seen in 10+ years. They went from almost falling completely off the map to having some highly entertaining NFL games and playing the part as a spoiler who nobody wants to play down the stretch. Even Kelsey has looked very strong vindicating his extension which has brought a lot of criticism.

Man, if they manage to go 2-1 in the Divisional games down the stretch I will be jumping out of my skin waiting for the 2011 opener.

The organization has won me over, and not only that, Im not in the frame of mind that this thing will take 3 bottom feeder seasons.

However, they need to follow it up with a strong offseason.

In Chan we trust!

Obviously it's a slim chance, but imagine the noise we would make if we won out. Heck, as long as we play hard and continue to compete (especially against our AFCE rivals), we're going to get lots of love in the off-season...

Wouldn't it be horrible to hear about the "up-and-coming Buffalo Bills" all off-season?

Just Win Out Baby!

We are 3 defensive players away from being a playoff team - DE / OLB, ILB and another DT.

Hopefully some of the kids we drafted this year (Troup, Carrington & Moats) will develop into productive starters. We DEFINITELY need help at LB (we suck), and if we can get a solid outside pass-rusher, we should at least move back to the middle of the pack..

Link

Obviously it's a slim chance, but imagine the noise we would make if we won out. Heck, as long as we play hard and continue to compete (especially against our AFCE rivals), we're going to get lots of love in the off-season...

Wouldn't it be horrible to hear about the "up-and-coming Buffalo Bills" all off-season?

Just Win Out Baby!

If that happened, the Bills would be one of those sexy picks next year to make the playoffs. I wouldn't expect people to predict a division championship over the Jets & Patriots, but I can hear a lot of people saying how difficult the AFC East will be next year.

Who cares about King? He goes whatever way the wind blows with little to no 'reporting'.

Peter King is the guy who jumps on the pile after the tackle’s been made. Then flamboyantly jumps up and down, thumps his chest, does the fist clench and finishes with the Mr. Clean pose.