How have the Bills fared against farve in his career?

2008 (twice when he was with the Jets): 0-2, but that had more to do with the Bills' nosedive than anything specifically related to Favre.

2006: Losman and the Bills beat Favre and the Packers, thanks largely to Favre throwing a bad goal line INT that was run most of the way back.

2002: Ugly cold weather loss at Lambeau. Drew was especially awful that day. The score was like 10-0.

1997: Late season loss when the Bills were already out of contention and the team was led by the one and only Alex Van Pelt. However, the Bills were still in it until the end. (Was that the game where Steve Tasker was ejected in his last game as a Bill?)

1994: Kelly and Reed set records against Favre and the Packers. At that time, Kelly was the seasoned veteran and Favre was an up-and-comer.

By my calculations that is 2-4, which isn't good -- but Favre didn't necessarily have great success against the Bills in those games. It's not like we are talking about Brady-like mastery over us.

Edited by 2003Contenders

Last time we played him was when JP fumbled on a horrible call by DJ and great non-block by Jason Peters. One of DJ's classic idiotic game time decisions. Basically, Favre got a gift that day. Hopefully he doesn't get another one Sunday. We have been playing Santa Claus a lot this year, so who knows?

Last time we played him was when JP fumbled on a horrible call by DJ and great non-block by Jason Peters. One of DJ's classic idiotic game time decisions. Basically, Favre got a gift that day. Hopefully he doesn't get another one Sunday. We have been playing Santa Claus a lot this year, so who knows?

Hey, it's not like Lynch was ripping an exhausted Jets defense for 6-7 yards every carry. Friggin Jauron. :rolleyes:

1997: Late season loss when the Bills were already out of contention and the team was led by the one and only Alex Van Pelt. However, the Bills were still in it until the end. (Was that the game where Steve Tasker was ejected in his last game as a Bill?

Not sure, but that was definitely the game where Lonnie Johnson got blown up after catching a fourth-down fake punt pass and forgetting that the return man was still in front of him. Still the single funniest play you'll ever see in football, and the perfect encapsulation of Lonnie's career. He looked like Charlie Brown after a liner through the box.

1994: Kelly and Reed set records against Favre and the Packers. At that time, Kelly was the seasoned veteran and Favre was an up-and-comer.

I was there and remember the score being 44-10. I also remember Andre catching 15 balls for his career high...and then going home and watching Jerry Rice, as if responding to a challenge, catch 16 that night.

Jp beat him, I like our chances

I was at that '06 game. Very typical of the '06-'08 bills wins, they got dominated at the line of scrimmage and had about half as many total yards as the pack. Favre gave us the game by a pick six to london fletcher and a pick to ko simpson in the endzone that he returned about 70 yds to packer territory. Ridiculous play calls on both as I believe they were on 1st or 2nd down and the packers were getting about 12 ypc (rough estimate) on the ground. The thing I remember the most from that game was there were literally thousands of packer fans there who were following Brett around to every single game for his "final season" in 2006.

2008 (twice when he was with the Jets): 0-2, but that had more to do with the Bills' nosedive than anything specifically related to Favre.

2006: Losman and the Bills beat Favre and the Packers, thanks largely to Favre throwing a bad goal line INT that was run most of the way back.

2002: Ugly cold weather loss at Lambeau. Drew was especially awful that day. The score was like 10-0.

1997: Late season loss when the Bills were already out of contention and the team was led by the one and only Alex Van Pelt. However, the Bills were still in it until the end. (Was that the game where Steve Tasker was ejected in his last game as a Bill?)

By my calculations that is 2-4, which isn't good -- but Favre didn't necessarily have great success against the Bills in those games. It's not like we are talking about Brady-like mastery over us.

I was at the game in 2006. Made the drive from Albany with no sleep and my buddy and I didn't know at the time that the tickets we had fallen in to were actually for the executive box. We thought we were going to be outside. So needless to say we were the only loud obnoxious drunks in the suite and people hated us lol.

Not sure, but that was definitely the game where Lonnie Johnson got blown up after catching a fourth-down fake punt pass and forgetting that the return man was still in front of him. Still the single funniest play you'll ever see in football, and the perfect encapsulation of Lonnie's career. He looked like Charlie Brown after a liner through the box.

I was there and remember the score being 44-10. I also remember Andre catching 15 balls for his career high...and then going home and watching Jerry Rice, as if responding to a challenge, catch 16 that night.

You are right on the 1997 Friggin' Lonnie game, but not on 1994. The Favre game was 29-20. Bills jumped out to a 24-0 lead, then coasted to victorty. BillCody1960 has it posted on Youtube.

The 44-10 game you are thinking of was the same season against the Chiefs and Joe Montana.

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)

The 94 game was on TV here. Jeff Wright got a great safety (?) on Favre in the endzone. The defense played really aggressive...still have it taped.

I actually made the 2006 game journey (thanks 89) and Anthony Thomas and Jason Peters played smash mouth run football, all down hill it seemed.

Edited by Shamrock