Kyle Williams .... this guy needs a nickname

The Fire Hydrant.

For a few years now I have been calling him The Fire Hydrant. ...not because dogs urinate on him, but well, just look at him - he's heavy, made of metal and has short arms. I'm not sure where I got it from - I did not make it up, but I clearly remember calling him that during the ill-fated Dallas Monday Night Football game. It could be that one of the announcers made a remark to that effect.

Either way - just look at him ...and think about it; if someone clobbered you with a fire hydrant at you wouldn't be feeling so good afterwards.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dint take the time to read all the replies but i'm going to second k-dub and toss in k-will if no one else has already.

odds are, his teammates already have a nickname for him. i doubt he goes by "kyle" in the locker room.

if someone already mentioned that, my apologies...

Bayou Billy.

Cause you know Bill is short for William and he is from the Bayou region of the country.

I guaron'tee that is the winner.

Kyle the One Man Pile is second.

K-Will and K-Dub are too generic, there are probably 100s of people that go by those two monikers.

How about Rockpile Williams

You're on to something with Rockpile Kyle, except we would need to move back to Jefferson & Best for that to win, but I still like it.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I thought tugboat was pretty good. All of the suggestions make for an interesting thread :thumbsup:

I'm very surprised K-Dub is actually supported by a few people. It sounds like a kid named Kevin wants to make a hip-hop song, to me anyway.

However, it's possible I could be missing the point. Is there some meaning behind "Dub?" Or is it just some random syllable added after the first letter of his first name?

Edited by NickelCity