Jason La Canfora has us at 19

My Mom has us ranked as #1.

Power Rankings have got to be the silliest thing in sports media, a medium that is filled with outlandish silliness.

I had us at #14 when the pass was in the air and it looked like we would beat Steelers. When Johnson dropped it, I had us at #27.

Go figure.

My Mom has us ranked as #1.

Power Rankings have got to be the silliest thing in sports media, a medium that is filled with outlandish silliness.

So is the fact that someone that thinks power rankings are worthless takes the time to post about it in every power rankings thread.

Any team that consistently puts the fear of God into top-ranked teams (since the bye week at least) deserves to be in the top 20. I'd go as far to say the Bills have been one of the better teams in football in that time.

We're 2-1 in the second half of the season. I'm thinking we should at least finish at 4-4 for the 2nd half of the season.

What i found a bit outlandish was that in FoxSports power rankings was that the Bills lose a game they rightfully should have won against the 8-3 steelers and drop a spot (ok in my book), while the cardinals get stomped by the hapless 49ers yet move UP 2 spots in the rankings.

So is the fact that someone that thinks power rankings are worthless takes the time to post about it in every power rankings thread.

THANK YOU!

I know Power Rankings are as meaningful as most weather forecasts, but the fact that people here rip on them is so absolutely ridiculous. The entire point of power rankings is to get people to discuss them, argue them, agree with them, etc. THIS IS A FOOTBALL DISCUSSION BOARD. What better place to put a Power Ranking? But instead, we have Morons every time that remind us that they're meaningless. Really???? The Super Bowl isn't decided by Power Rankings? No ****, assclown. We know that.

But please, let's start another thread about Andrew Luck, Stevie's Twitter account, or how bad Merriman "ripped us off".

We have the second worst record in the league. So, in my eyes, we are the second worst team in the league.

Then you should considering opening your eyes... Maybe you need glasses?

You clearly can't see the difference between standings and power rankings. Standings are based on record, Power Rankings are based on who's playing the best, NOW. The Bills are clearly playing better than a lot of teams right now, and deserve to be ranked higher than our place in the standings.

Yikes.

Then you should considering opening your eyes... Maybe you need glasses?

You clearly can't see the difference between standings and power rankings. Standings are based on record, Power Rankings are based on who's playing the best, NOW. The Bills are clearly playing better than a lot of teams right now, and deserve to be ranked higher than our place in the standings.

Yikes.

I didn't know power rankings mattered. I thought the record was what matters.

I'll get my eyes checked again, thanks for the suggestion.

We have the second worst record in the league. So, in my eyes, we are the second worst team in the league.

The Bills have been playing better than their record, but even if you only go by record, I don't see how you can't have them as fourth worst. There's two other teams with the same record, and the Bills beat both of them head to head.