Fitz

Toledo Bill

Without another Johnson drop and an amazing play by Troy P, he puts up 300 yards and 2 tds against the Steelers. But it's obvious that Fitz is not the answer and we need to replace him. Another QB would have put up 400 yards. :thumbsup:

Agreed,the only answer for the dropped passes and poor run defense is to get Andrew Luck,that'll fix everything

Edited by billfan63

Agreed,the only answer for the dropped passes and poor run defense is to get Andrew Luck,that'll fix everything

If that was Luck throwing the ball, the spiral would have been easier to catch than Fitz'. Also, Luck would have been able to simply breathe and made the game winning kick go wide left.

Luck is that good.

Without another Johnson drop and an amazing play by Troy P, he puts up 300 yards and 2 tds against the Steelers. But it's obvious that Fitz is not the answer and we need to replace him. Another QB would have put up 400 yards. :thumbsup:

Sure just like all the other 400yd performers :blink: , Fitz is fine receivers need to catch the ball.

If your blaming this loss on Fitz YOUR :censored: NUTS !! we wouldn't have been in the game if it wasn't for Fitz !! "It's obvious Fitz isn't the answer" man get off the pipe & start paying attention or take up volley ball or something !! :wallbash:

Hey if you haven't heard DJ is in Philly go follow him because your living in the past !!!

If your blaming this loss on Fitz YOUR :censored: NUTS !! we wouldn't have been in the game if it wasn't for Fitz !! "It's obvious Fitz isn't the answer" man get off the pipe & start paying attention or take up volley ball or something !! :wallbash:

Hey if you haven't heard DJ is in Philly go follow him because your living in the past !!!

I believe the person you are criticizing was being facetious.

I believe the person you are criticizing was being facetious.

Every now and then I miss sarcasm.... But this one was about as obvious as the come.... I guess sometimes people are just fired up looking for an argument. He will take the time to chew someone out without taking the time to think about the original post. The joys of the interwebz.