Folks, we should prepare ourselves for a blowout

BILLS 41, STEELERS 10

LET'S GO BABY WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

You had me Sage. I was like what f'in negative guy started this thread while all their screen names started popping up in my head?

I want this win so bad, as I've stated before. I have so many friends that are pittsburg fans, and as much as I respect the orginization, the ass fans just like to rub it in. I am so sick of hearing from them, "how many rings do you have?" So I would take much delight to go to darts tuesday night and tell two of them to bite me. 1 point more than the steelers is ALL i'm asking.

I love how we were told how the "proud" fans of the Steelers were "very tired" of Big Ben's antics and were not going to welcome him back.

Yeah, very proud people--standing O on day one.

Anyway, let's put Ben on his azz a few times today---and not via face slap flops!

BILLS 41, STEELERS 10

I would love it if this actually does happen, but more realistically, I think if we have any shot of beating the Steelers it will be in a close game. Pittsburgh rarely ever gets blown out of a game (and seeing the Pats* just handed them their ass 2 weeks ago in their own stadium I don't see it happening again for a while) and I'm really hoping Fitzmagic doesn't get rattled out there facing Dick LeBeau's confusing schemes. I'll take a one point win today gladly. And seeing that I live in Pittsburgh, you might hear my primal scream all the way up at the Ralph if we pull this one off.

The 12th man today will be Steeler fans. Watch the stands it will be Black and Gold. Steelers have a huge following.

Buffalo is 32nd vs the run.

Steelers have a great Defense.

Bills have ZERO pass rush!

How can we win this game?

I see it a blowout the other way.

Steelers 30 Buffalo 14

BILLS 41, STEELERS 10

I hope you are right! It will make my day at work on Monday great.

The stats and trends suggest otherwise....The steelers are #1 against the Run and 3rd overall against points. Their offense has Big Ben, Mendenhall and Mike Wallace who is leading the NFL in Yards/Catch (24.5 Yards/Catch). With our lack of any semblance of Pass Rush, Ben is going to sit there back and find his receivers...I am just not feeling good about this game.

Edited by ganesh

The 12th man today will be Steeler fans. Watch the stands it will be Black and Gold. Steelers have a huge following.

Buffalo is 32nd vs the run.

Steelers have a great Defense.

Bills have ZERO pass rush!

WHO LET MR. NEGATIVITY IN?

How can we win this game?

I see it a blowout the other way.

Steelers 30 Buffalo 14