Everyone please try and enjoy your Thanksgiving....

The Poojer

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow....me, I am a bit melancholy, because i miss my richmond family and i am without 2 of my 3 kids for the first time ever, but I am spending the day with my oldest son and some high school friends in NJ. the song has never been truer for me this year....if you can't be with the one('s) you love....love the one('s) your with. Happy Thanksgiving everyone......

....oh and buy lots of stuff online this year......

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow....me, I am a bit melancholy, because i miss my richmond family and i am without 2 of my 3 kids for the first time ever, but I am spending the day with my oldest son and some high school friends in NJ. the song has never been truer for me this year....if you can't be with the one('s) you love....love the one('s) your with. Happy Thanksgiving everyone......

I agree and thank you!

Going with a very non-traditional Thanksgiving this year. Kind of a South of France thing with Bouillabaisse.

I've not spent Thanksgiving with my family in nearly 30 years. I usually call them after their dinner and before mine. I actually don't miss the chaos. Enjoy the peace and quiet with my wife.

Have a great day to all my TBD friends!

problem is my 2 kids i am not with today are 18 and 12...not grown and moved on ages....just couldn't make the trip to richmond....or them up here...being in retail sucks sometimes....

Going with a very non-traditional Thanksgiving this year. Kind of a South of France thing with Bouillabaisse.

I've not spent Thanksgiving with my family in nearly 30 years. I usually call them after their dinner and before mine. I actually don't miss the chaos. Enjoy the peace and quiet with my wife.

Have a great day to all my TBD friends!

problem is my 2 kids i am not with today are 18 and 12...not grown and moved on ages....just couldn't make the trip to richmond....or them up here...being in retail sucks sometimes....

I hope you and all the Bills nuts on the board are having a great day. As for my I am most thankful that my wonderful wife (10 fantastic years of marriage) is with me for the day and my travel schedule at work has slowed down some. Enjoy the day.

Pooj, hard when your not with all our kids I am sure. Hope you enjoy your day with your oldest and friends!!

My problem is at my sisters house, and she went and bought 90 minutes instead of 60 minutes. Uh Oh, gunna be a long time till dinner at 7 :oops:

Hope you all have great days today

A drive-by to say Hi. Hope everyone had a blast! Let's go Buffalo!

DUDE, at least stick around for a game of tardball!!!! Just ONE game!!! :w00t:

hahahahahaha....tough situation....love both the 60 and 90 minute...but 90 minute kicks my butt..... :beer:

Pooj, hard when your not with all our kids I am sure. Hope you enjoy your day with your oldest and friends!!

My problem is at my sisters house, and she went and bought 90 minutes instead of 60 minutes. Uh Oh, gunna be a long time till dinner at 7 :oops:

any of the sports leagues, timberland, dicks sporting goods, marc ecko, calvin klein, toys r us, kate spade, gnc...to name a few...and also check out nflshop on amazon, timberland, ecko, calvin klein, toys r us, sports authority and fogdog on ebay....i can get a more comprehensive list when i get into work...but for now.....that should tide you over

Any paticular stores?

hahahahahaha....tough situation....love both the 60 and 90 minute...but 90 minute kicks my butt..... :beer:

30 minute? 90 minute?

What the hell are you guys talking about?