Who Bills Need To Get Extentions !!!

T master

The Bills have more than a few players that they need to get resigned or contract extensions ASAP !!!

I will probably miss a few , & if i do feel free to let me know about it

(which has NEVER been a problem for Bills fans)

Before i go to the list Fitz is above all the rest , with out him (for now) the rest would be for naught . We need him to teach his successor & carry the team till that time & i think is a no brainer !!!!! :doh: Now on with the show .

#1) Stevie Johnson -- A Must !! This guy will be our #1 receiver !! And when Easley comes back & get's some playing time i predict Bills fans will finally realize Evans isn't all that but should be trade bate !!

#1-1/2) Kyle Williams -- although everybody said this guy would do nothing for the Bills in this scheme he's having a pro bowl season !! We need to get him signed long term !!

#2) Poz -- I think although not a great player a very good one, a Buffalo guy !!!

#3) George Wilson -- This guy is a starting player i just hope the Bills realize it before he becomes another of a LONG line of Bills players that go on to play great or really good for other teams !!

Does the name Jabari or Leonard ring a bell????

#4) Donte Whitner -- I think although another player that is not living up to his pick in the draft is great when you talk about depth , the guy can play at least 3 different positions so that's why he's here .

#5) Bryon Scott -- I'm not sure what his contract status is but this guy is a Buffalo Bill !!! He shows up every day , does what ever you ask of him & is a solid player pretty much no matter what he's doing for the team -- a true Bill in my eyes !!!!! :thumbsup:

#6) Spencer Johnson -- Good depth player that can start if needed !!!

#7) Leodis -- he's a part of the future in Buffalo & can be used in a couple of ways like he has this year .

#8) Drayton Florence -- He Get's it !!!

Well that's what i've come up with now in true Bills fandom tell where i'm wrong !!!!!!!

There's no way this list even begins to make sense until you first give an extension to Little Cindy Lou Who, who is no more than two years left on a five-year deal,

The Grinch ripped up her contract so she is a free agent now. I've heard that Max is her agent.

Does anyone have a link to a list of the current roster and when each player's contract is due up?

http://www.walterfootball.com/freeagentscontractsbuf.php

This has alot of the guys, not everyone though. The Bills don't typically sign players, wisely in my opinion, before they are in the last year of their contracts. I'd like to see them resign Poz, Wilson, and Whitner (there is an option year for 2011, not sure if it's player or team however) but the remaining players on your list are signed at least through next year many through 2012. I think Florence is allowed to walk with Corner playing decent and as you stated McKelvin being a part of the perceived future lineup. The exception would possibly be Stevie Johnson, who is an RFA at the end of the season, I could see rewarding him with a larger contract than just his tender.

The discounting of Lee Evans cracks me up. One fo the main reasons SJ is so open is that Lee is demanding safety help. Without Lee, Stevie's numbers are much worse. I like having them both in there.

Why would you include Evans? He already is signed to a long term deal and he will probably retire here. When you sign extensions, you sign them to players whos contracts are almost up.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Geez, by the length of that list, you would think the Bills are competing for a playoff spot or more. The only two players on that list that should be extended are Stevie Johnson and Kyle Williams. In fact, this thread is a great example about how Bills fans easily accept mediocrity.

Geez, by the length of that list, you would think the Bills are competing for a playoff spot or more. The only two players on that list that should be extended are Stevie Johnson and Kyle Williams. In fact, this thread is a great example about how Bills fans easily accept mediocrity.

Those two are the only sure ones. I would say you could argue poz/whitner, but I wouldn't make it a big contract. Mckelvin would be nice long term but it is too early to talk about extending him.

But the only two that should be a prioity are williams and johnson.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Of course Kyle needs to be a Bill forever, but he's signed through at least 2012, so I wouldn't call him the signing *priority*. Poz is a UFA when this season ends. I think he's priority #1 of the FA bunch.

I haven't read anything about what the clause is to void Whitner's 2011, or if he's met it. Maybe a non-issue?

http://www.walterfootball.com/freeagentscontractsbuf.php

This has alot of the guys, not everyone though. The Bills don't typically sign players, wisely in my opinion, before they are in the last year of their contracts. I'd like to see them resign Poz, Wilson, and Whitner (there is an option year for 2011, not sure if it's player or team however) but the remaining players on your list are signed at least through next year many through 2012. I think Florence is allowed to walk with Corner playing decent and as you stated McKelvin being a part of the perceived future lineup. The exception would possibly be Stevie Johnson, who is an RFA at the end of the season, I could see rewarding him with a larger contract than just his tender.

Yeah Drayton Florence walks on the field as Buffalo Bill! Reggie Corner playing decent! What have you been watching?! How many times did shipley burn corner?! And the funny thing about it, I knew that's exactly where carson palmer was going! Drayton is strong and aggressive! Although this hasn't been his best year, he plays very well and is consistent! RC can kick rocks double time!

The discounting of Lee Evans cracks me up. One fo the main reasons SJ is so open is that Lee is demanding safety help. Without Lee, Stevie's numbers are much worse. I like having them both in there.

Correct! Sooner or later the offensive will open up (Like it is right now) because of the talent we have at WR right now. Can Johnson be that great of a WR without Evans? Probably not.

Anyone remember what happen to Price and Moulds after they left? Yup.... Wonder why they were so great in Buffalo... ummmmmm...

Correct! Sooner or later the offensive will open up (Like it is right now) because of the talent we have at WR right now. Can Johnson be that great of a WR without Evans? Probably not.

Anyone remember what happen to Price and Moulds after they left? Yup.... Wonder why they were so great in Buffalo... ummmmmm...

Evans already has a long term deal.....

Why would you include Evans? He already is signed to a long term deal and he will probably retire here. When you sign extensions, you sign them to players whos contracts are almost up.

Evans already has a long term deal.....

DIU, we're reacting to the statement made in the original post, "#1) Stevie Johnson -- A Must !! This guy will be our #1 receiver !! And when Easley comes back & get's some playing time i predict Bills fans will finally realize Evans isn't all that but should be trade bate !!

"