nike uniform are fake

superbills315

if you think nike had nothing to do with the unis then you are crazy. im pretty sure they did these as a rough draft and they like what they see and wanted to know what the feedback was on them without any responsibility for them if they are hated.

i like most of them. change is good. but most people dont want change. i really like the bills uni. our current unis blow ass.

if you think nike had nothing to do with the unis then you are crazy. im pretty sure they did these as a rough draft and they like what they see and wanted to know what the feedback was on them without any responsibility for them if they are hated.

i like most of them. change is good. but most people dont want change. i really like the bills uni. our current unis blow ass.

There may be some truth to this. I recall a week or so ago a news article re:the New Era Cap co, that they had just scored a big deal to do all the NFL on field caps. It also mentiond that the NFL's current deal with reebok is about to expire and that ALL new on field unis and gear will be made by Nike. Reebok did not renew the agreement.

The only thing wrong with the "fake" uniform was the number was a little rounded off for my taste, but they were strong and aggressive. I somehow think that we'll be semi aggressive in FA this year filling in a lot of gaps and trading down in the first round. It worked for SD and I can totally see Buddy going this route again...same results, we'll see in a year or 2.

The Bills should use their 1960's uniforms. Simple and elegant.

I'm with you on that.

Couldn't believe my eyes and then ears when the current Donahoe unis were unveiled and people actually liked them.

I wonder if there's a League rule that they can't change them before they get to 100 wins or something.

It makes a lot of sense to get them some new threads and disassociate themselves with the decade of fail.

They'd sell a ton of merchandise. Maybe it cost's the club real money to have them designed. Like I said, maybe there's a League rule...

Current uniforms are a trainwreck. They don't feature the teams actual colors, which is a bit strange. Fix the font and those 'fake' ones are already a million times better than the trash we roll out now. Especially those shockingly bad away uniforms.

Current uniforms are a trainwreck. They don't feature the teams actual colors, which is a bit strange. Fix the font and those 'fake' ones are already a million times better than the trash we roll out now. Especially those shockingly bad away uniforms.

They are bad - though they'd be a little better if the fool players would actually WEAR THEM CORRECTLY!!!

The white pants go with the dark jerseys for home. White jerseys with blue pants on the road. Nothing can save the road uni's, but the home uniforms aren't AS bad when worn with the white pants as designed. On close inpspection, they look like complete idiots now, as the pants and jersey stripes don't even line up as designed.

The Bills should use their 1960's uniforms. Simple and elegant.

Agree, though I'd prefer the early 80's white helmets with the streaking bison.

Thank God, that Bills uni was weak and ugly.

It was essentially just elements of the 60's and 80's looks. The only dumb parts were the font (everyone seems to agree that was bad) and the weird shoulder detail with the stripes going all the way up the sleeves and onto the shoulders.

Edited by BobChalmers

Agree, though I'd prefer the 80's white helmets with the streaking bison.

The helmet is the worst part of the newer unis, IMO. I understand it is supposed to be a streaking bison, but it looks like a bison wearing a red ribbon. It is a design abomination. Since when do streak marks (not those kind of streak marks) look like a solid ribbon?

The standing buffalo is a classic design.