Just watched Fitz

BeastMode54

I don't know if it needs it own thread, but it was awesome listening to Fitz during the game. The guy gets fired up, congratulates the opposing team on a good hit, gets his teammates amped, makes blocks downfield, etc. I can on;y imagine what Trent was like. It makes TO's comments regarding Fitz that more clear. How was he not the starter long ago? Are we that bad at evaluating talent? With picks like Maybin and McCargo I'd say the answer is yes. Modrak has to go

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it needs it own thread, but it was awesome listening to Fitz during the game. The guy gets fired up, congratulates the opposing team on a good hit, gets his teammates amped, makes blocks downfield, etc. I can on;y imagine what Trent was like. It makes TO's comments regarding Fitz that more clear. How was he not the starter long ago? Are we that bad at evaluating talent? With picks like Maybin and McCargo I'd say the answer is yes. Modrak has to go

thanks for the update. now i really wanna see it. i have showtime. so i'll dvr it now.

thanks beastmode54. ps. beast mode is getting much praise in seattle even though his stats may not be so great. he's the "tough yards" guy over there.

haha LOVED it.

Need more of this stuff every week with the Bills. Always interesting and entertaining.

What was that little poem/ra-ra speech fitz gave at the beginning of the video?

He was talking about how old his son was when he got traded away, and how he wants to stick it to Linnehan and get a W

The Stand up sit down thing with Lee was hilarious. Those guys are just as superstitious as i am at home...ha ha. Crazy that Detroit made like 5 clutch plays on that last drive and finally the Bills got em on the 2 pt conversion. Seems like Fitz and the boys would have been severely demoralized if Detroit had tied it up.

That was awesome! I think we're staring our franchise QB right in the eyes Bills fans. He has the respect of his team, his coaches, and the fans. It's a nice feeling having faith in a guy to carry this offense. You add a talented RT and TE into the mix, and we've got ourselves a solid offense!

First off the best part of that video was the looks on all the Bills fans faces after Detroit scored on 4th down late in the game. They all had that big smile like "it's happening again" face we have all grown too much accustomed to. A

As for Fitz, yes he is a good short term QB, but I don't see the over the top leadership everyone talks about. Jim Kelly showed more heart and excitement on the sidelines as a spectator a few years ago when he was caught on camera. And if you want to see what a true get in your face, rah rah team leader is, watch Tom Brady, and I despise the guy like diarrhea, but he has the ultimate passion for winning. Kelly and Brady have what I want to see back on the Bills sidelines. Every Bills player in that video sounded like they were out having a casual get together.

Brady fired up This video is of Brady against Pitt last week after they were stopped on a 3rd down attempt. And they were winning the game easily.

Edited by Rayzer32

First off the best part of that video was the looks on all the Bills fans faces after Detroit scored on 4th down late in the game. They all had that big smile like "it's happening again" face we have all grown too much accustomed to. A

As for Fitz, yes he is a good short term QB, but I don't see the over the top leadership everyone talks about. Jim Kelly showed more heart and excitement on the sidelines as a spectator a few years ago when he was caught on camera. And if you want to see what a true get in your face, rah rah team leader is, watch Tom Brady, and I despise the guy like diarrhea, but he has the ultimate passion for winning. Kelly and Brady have what I want to see back on the Bills sidelines. Every Bills player in that video sounded like they were out having a casual get together.

Brady fired up This video is of Brady against Pitt last week after they were stopped on a 3rd down attempt. And they were winning the game easily.

Yeah, I get your point. But not everyone gets a "Tom Brady" on their team. I'd love a guy here that is a great player, gets in guys faces, and is tough as nails. But Fitz is about as close as it gets.

I think it's funny how little emotion Lee Evans shows. He hardly says a word out there. It's almost like he's numb to all the losing. Kind of sad really. We need more guys like Eric Wood, Kyle Williams, Steve Johnson, and Drayton Florence. Tough players that show emotion and get the team fired up. We're lacking in that category.

Yeah, I get your point. But not everyone gets a "Tom Brady" on their team. I'd love a guy here that is a great player, gets in guys faces, and is tough as nails. But Fitz is about as close as it gets.

I think it's funny how little emotion Lee Evans shows. He hardly says a word out there. It's almost like he's numb to all the losing. Kind of sad really. We need more guys like Eric Wood, Kyle Williams, Steve Johnson, and Drayton Florence. Tough players that show emotion and get the team fired up. We're lacking in that category.

What I like about Fitzy is that he does not take himself seriously. Looks like he wants the guys around him to succeed more than he does.

man, he might not be the most talented quarterback, but i love me some fitzpatrick. i feel bad about all that time that we wasted on shitforbrains edwards.

he bears an uncanny resemblance to ryan dunn from jackass fame with that beard.