We need your help!

SDS

Given the changes in many of our schedules and the sheer volume of posts we get every day - it is clear we need more moderation help. This is your opportunity to stop complaining about tone of the board and to actively help us steer the discussion to more friendlier territory.

With that said, we are looking for 3-5 new mods who are regular visitors and who want to help make this a better place. No special computer skills needed.

It is possible not all volunteers will be accepted. Please do not take offense if you volunteer and are not chosen. We appreciate the offer though...

So who is ready to step up? :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the changes in many of our schedules and the sheer volume of posts we get every day - it is clear we need more moderation help. This is your opportunity to stop complaining about tone of the board and to actively help us steer the discussion to more friendlier territory.

With that said, we are looking for 3-5 new mods who are regular visitors and who want to help make this a better place. No special computer skills needed.

It is possible not all volunteers will be accepted. Please do not take offense if you volunteer and are not chosen. We appreciate the offer though...

You didn't want me last time. Sniff. :cry:

I'll volunteer but I'm not sure I have what you're looking for.

SDS is looking for the Dallas board members to step it up vs our proclivity to step in it :thumbsup:

SDS - btw as a mod could I declare myself winner of the "last post" thread? See the power is already going to my head :unsure:

Edited by BuffaloBill

what are your criteria for being a moderator?

What is expected of a volunteer?