The Bills still have a chance at the playoffs

Just Jack

as long as very other team in the AFC East loses every game, and the Bills win all their remaining games, the Bills could win the East with an 8-8 record, and get a wild card playoff spot.

I'm with you! It just feels good to win. I want to bask in the success of victory today.

Since NE, NYJ, and MIA play each other once each, they cannot all lose (although ties are a possibility). However if the Jets lose all their games, the Patriots lose all of their games except vs. the Jets, and Miami loses all of their games except vs. the Patriots and Jets, they would all finish at 7-9 leaving the door open for the Bills. I guess you could say we need a little bit of help.

as long as every other team in the AFC East loses every game, and the Bills win all their remaining games, the Bills could win the East with an 8-8 record, and get a wild card playoff spot.

Thank you. November just isn't November without the "We're not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet" post, even if it's tongue-in-cheek.

as long as every other team in the AFC East loses every game, and the Bills win all their remaining games, the Bills could win the East with an 8-8 record, and get a wild card playoff spot.

I seriously hope you are kidding, because if not that is the dumbest thing ever posted on this website. The last 3 or 4 games of season are all divisional opponents playing each other, so how can they all lose? And even more unrealistic, it is one win against a bad team, don't get too carred away and think we will win the next 7, we might not even win another game? Wow.

I seriously hope you are kidding, because if not that is the dumbest thing ever posted on this website. The last 3 or 4 games of season are all divisional opponents playing each other, so how can they all lose? And even more unrealistic, it is one win against a bad team, don't get too carred away and think we will win the next 7, we might not even win another game? Wow.

Over 3,000 posts here and you can't recognize sarcasm?