Congrats to Chan Gailey

Simon

Congrats to Chan too...

However, this was his worst called game in the 2nd half...Could get nothing going on the repeated chances to put the game away....Defense continues to flounder against a bad Lions offense and gave up a 88 yard drive....Where is Spiller...It is amazing that a street FA Ganther got more carries then your top 10 pick.

The Lions had been averaging 25.4 PPG. I realize that that was with Stafford, but Hill is a decent QB and got the majority is snaps this week. To hold them to 12 points is impressive.

We get another one next week...The mis-managed bungles. After that our chance for a win is pretty remote unless the Vikings continue to self destruct.

Fitzpatrick had a pretty average game. All those terrible INTs in the previous games that cost games probably played games in his mind that he was reluctant to throw the ball or under threw most of the time.

Could have been the weather.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We get another one next week...The mis-managed bungles. After that our chance for a win is pretty remote unless the Vikings continue to self destruct.

Fitzpatrick had a pretty average game. All those terrible INTs in the previous games that cost games probably played games in his mind that he was reluctant to throw the ball or under threw most of the time.

They will win at least 2 more games. The NFL is very competitve (yes, even these Bills), that's why they play the games. No team is undefeated, and the top teams often lose to some of the bottom feeders. Don't worry, one of the better teams the Bills play late in the season won't show up in top form.

Need some help with that big stick you have up your ass?

Really. Johnson drops a TD, Leodis gets called back on Corto's hold, and the normally reliable Lindell goes (dare I say it) wide right. 3 plays and this game is over 31-13, so I'm not gonna crap all over Chan.

I would imagine if I'm Chan, I tell the guys to enjoy this one for 24 hours and on Tues morning I start beating the snot out of them for those 3 little things that make Buffalo a competitive but losing team.

Hell, I'll even smile a little as a fan but I won't let anyone here in NYC catch me because I'll be open to "His Bills are 1-8, the Sabres are in last place, and he's happy."

Congrats Coach!

Don't look now, but the last game of the season is against the JESTS.

Just exactly what will they be playing for on January 2nd?

They're going to be so friggin' hung over and resting their starters.

I also think Miami is beatable. Division games are usually close.

We could get the 5th pick in The Draft.

However, this was his worst called game in the 2nd half...Could get nothing going on the repeated chances to put the game away....

Seriously?

He had a QB missing multiple open receivers for TD's, a kicker blowing chippies, open receivers dropping balls, an 80yrd ST's TD called back, a stretch where his only RB was a guy they had just signed off the street and he still managed to pull out a win with arguably the least talented roster in the NFL.

His game management was fantastic from start to finish today and he deserves his props with no qualifications.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :thumbsup:

no 0-16! Whew!

BOY! I totally agree with that. As much as I want that 1st pick in the draft I don't want it at the expense of going 0 and 16. I say let the draft order work itselve out no matter what happens the Bills are going to get a good pick anyway. I just assume the Bills go defense over QB anyway. Just like the old saying goes offense wins games and defense wins championships.

Congrats to Chan too...

However, this was his worst called game in the 2nd half...Could get nothing going on the repeated chances to put the game away....Defense continues to flounder against a bad Lions offense and gave up a 88 yard drive....Where is Spiller...It is amazing that a street FA Ganther got more carries then your top 10 pick.

Were you watching? Spiller was hurt early and Gailey called a good game in the 2nd half but dropped passes and a few bad throws slowed them down.

Edited by nucci

Seriously?

He had a QB missing multiple open receivers for TD's, a kicker blowing chippies, open receivers dropping balls, an 80yrd ST's TD called back, a stretch where his only RB was a guy they had just signed off the street and he still managed to pull out a win with arguably the least talented roster in the NFL.

His game management was fantastic from start to finish today and he deserves his props with no qualifications.

No doubt about this. Clearly this guy can coach.

Honestly, I haven't seen them make many Jauron-like goofs with game management, if any.

My only real complaint was the play call on 4th down in the first half. Fitz is quite good on the QB sneak, IMO. Line up, quick snap and let him get the 1st. But I understand that is a trivial complaint.

My only real complaint was the play call on 4th down in the first half. Fitz is quite good on the QB sneak, IMO. Line up, quick snap and let him get the 1st. But I understand that is a trivial complaint.

Probably not what I'd have run either but giving the ball to a guy who is as tough a tackle as Fred is never really a "bad" call.

Seriously?

right on. the guy can coach. he has made some mistakes this year (which he acknowledged), but if fitz and the receivers tightened it up a bit today, then it wouldn't have been close.