Merriman hurt during practice......

sven233

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has not played in a couple of months, strains something in a drill, leaves the practice field, and you guys are already driving your short bus over top of him. Let's find out the complete severity of the injury before we lign him up against the wall and stone him to death. :rolleyes:

LoLoL. Exactly. From reports it's just a tweak. To be expected since he hasn't practiced in months.

Its too bad the "sky is falling" people couldnt wait til a report of the injury came out. If they had they would have found out it was only minor, and "to be expcted" from what chan said. Hell chan even said before this that he wasnt sure merriman would be in football shape right away.

He has not played in a couple of months, strains something in a drill, leaves the practice field, and you guys are already driving your short bus over top of him. Let's find out the complete severity of the injury before we lign him up against the wall and stone him to death. :rolleyes:

i only clicked on this thread to read the hilarity from chicken littles and identify more posters for the ignore list.

its pure ridiculousness around here.

If we did not have bad luck, we would not have any luck at all . . . .

I hope we draft the "Good Luck"

Why does every topic these days seem to turn into an Andrew Luck discussion??? :wallbash:

Oh, wait... my bad. :P

:oops: mine too :ph34r:

It is even in my sig lol and that was b4 I thought we had a big chance at the #1

No, you're right. It is so much better when we just laugh at this team and always expect the absolute worst. I mean hell why even watch any games ever again? We all know the Bills will never be any good ever so we should all just watch paint dry and never have hope in the Bills again. If this franchise ever does turn around I wonder how many people like you will claim they "Always believed in the team." :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I'll be here when the franchise turns around (hopefully), and I'll still say that I didn't believe in these clowns over the last several years. Why should anyone believe in the morons in charge of this franchise right now? They have given no reason. None. You don't have to believe in the crap now, to enjoy the success that might come later. Doesn't mean you aren't a fan.

Its too bad the "sky is falling" people couldnt wait til a report of the injury came out. If they had they would have found out it was only minor, and "to be expcted" from what chan said. Hell chan even said before this that he wasnt sure merriman would be in football shape right away.

I'm just curious here. When exactly is the sky falling? I mean, you are the worst team in the NFL. You haven't won a game. No one respects anyone in your front office. Fans have no confidence in the team. You can't give away tickets.

So really, to me, it seems like the sky not only fell, but it's rising back up as fog just to keep things murky.

So tell me, when can the "sky is falling" people know that the sky fell? When they move after Ralph passes? Is that the only time the sky will fall?