Keith Olbamerman suspended.

Gary M

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not suprisingly, you completely missed the point. I believe most people agree that it was stupid that MSNBC had a policy of not allowing their "personalities" to not contribute to politicians, however, that was their policy and he broke it.

AND

The article from Salon in a subtle manner was attempting to shine a light on Hannity and his contributions to Bachmann, in an attempt to show FOX's bias towards GOP candidates, I wonder if they did the same on the Olbermann story tying them to MSNBC's bias for liberal candidates.

Once again Conner, you come away looking like the idiot you are.

The article from Salon in a subtle manner was attempting to shine a light on Hannity and his contributions to Bachmann, in an attempt to show FOX's bias towards GOP candidates, I wonder if they did the same on the Olbermann story tying them to MSNBC's bias for liberal candidates.

I thought conner's point was to show that Fox has a double standarad in not suspending Hannity for violating MSNBC's code of conduct... :unsure:

Once again Conner, you come away looking like the idiot you are.

Doesn't change that fact, of course.

Funny, I would have expected you to parrot Rachel Maddow's commentary tonight that this is proof positive that MSNBC is a real news organization simply because Fox would never have a policy like this.

Yes. That's what she said. MSNBC. Real news organization. Because Fox (fill in the blank, blah, blah, blah, Fox had 7 million views on Tuesday, while Keith and Maddow had 27, blah, blah, blah.)

Come to think of it, if we compare your comment to hers, you almost come within the realm of having a point.

Wait.

No you don't. It always just sounds like "May I mommy dog face to the banana patch?"

MSNBC suspending Kieth Olbermann, to prove it is not politically biased, is like Norman Bates not swatting a fly, to prove he's not Psycho.

Suspended...not fired BTW.

• 2 weeks later...

First they suspend Olbermann. Then they suspend Scarborough. It's like MSNBC is trying to be fair and balanced.

Or, MSNBC is trying to get people to pay attention to them, and possibly save them from becoming no better than a regional cable channel. It's pretty pathetic when YNN is doing a better job of covering politics than they are.