4 at ESPN pick the Bills to win!

I think it'll be a long-shot. The Bears are coming off of a bye, and it's always very difficult to beat teams that have had the extra week of rest/planning.

I hope they're right though!

I think you're right. Cutler isn't bad if he gets some time---that O-line is awful. But...we have zero pass rush and we can't stop the run. They have a great run defense and a fair passing D. They're going to make us win it with Fitz's arm.

Shannon Sharp on the NFL network picked Buffalo to win last week, and everyone picked the Ravens to blow out the Bills, that is why they play the game. I think it is going to be tough for the Bills to win. I am picking the Browns game for our first victory.

Shannon Sharp on the NFL network picked Buffalo to win last week, and everyone picked the Ravens to blow out the Bills, that is why they play the game. I think it is going to be tough for the Bills to win. I am picking the Browns game for our first victory.

I think we'll beat Detroit at home next Sunday. :thumbsup:

I think we'll beat Detroit at home next Sunday. :thumbsup:

SPAM!!!!

;)

I tried to find the stat but couldn't.... teams records in their third consecutive road game (I don't count this as a home game cause its not) is very bad. That coupled with the bears coming off of their bye concerns me. But f+ck it let's go bills!