With an 0-7 record thank God it's hockey season!

seq004

At least they made the playoffs last year and there's plenty of games left

Is that a good thing? I meant want it to be over now. Two shorthanded goals, no effort or passion what so ever that I actually feel better about Merriman and the Bills more than I do this train wreck.

The tide is turning......

The Bills are getting better and the Sabres are sliding. Been a while.

At least the Bills are competing and trying to win.....we just don't have enough talent yet. The Sabres on the other hand are playing like they don't even care. We are a BAD hockey team right now.

Honest question here...Has Pat Lalime EVER actually won a game for Buffalo? How on earth could The Sabres continue to use this guy as our #2. God they are cheap!He blows!

Yes he has won a few games but I agree he's awful.

Honest question here...Has Pat Lalime EVER actually won a game for Buffalo? How on earth could The Sabres continue to use this guy as our #2. God they are cheap!He blows!

I don't think backup goalie is the problem with that team and Enroth started last night. But yes, he does suck...

Edited by nucci

To borrow a phrase from a national sports talk host....the Sabres are a "dumpster fire" right now. I watch a lot of hockey and yes, they clearly look like the worst team in the league as of today. Even with Miller they're losing. I'm finally realizing the Sabres just lack talent, plus the effort seems weak. Last year was a fluke. They won alot of 3-2, 2-1 type games and Miller was playing at a Vezina level. This year they are the complete opposite.

I give the Bills some credit. At least they appear they are giving maximum effort.

Crazy that both our Major sports teams are dead last.

Oh wait Sabres suck too. :wallbash:

Absolutely love the vintage Bills uniform in your avatar. Joe Cribbs?

Losing Briere, Drury, Campbell, Tallinder, and even Lydman while basically adding only Myers, who's struggling in his own right, has finally caught up to the Sabres. Pomminville, Vanek, Roy, and Connolly are not going to get any better as Quinn and Regier were banking on. Hence you get what you get.