Are we cursed?

Sunday afternoon at 5:40. Watching yet another heartbreaking defeat. This team had to do like 10 different things to lose. Eleven seasons of trashy football. When the O plays well, the defense doesn't and vice versa.

I am seriously beginning to believe that we are cursed. Someone angered the football gods along the way.

I know we need a new def. coordinator; someone who has a blitz in his playbook.

More importantly, do we need to add a shaman, imam,priest or exorcist to the coaching staff?

Weigh in on this one.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday afternoon at 5:40. Watching yet another heartbreaking defeat. This team had to do like 10 different things to lose. Eleven seasons of trashy football. When the O plays well, the defense doesn't and vice versa.

I am seriously beginning to believe that we are cursed. Someone angered the football gods along the way.

More importantly, do we need to add a shaman, imam,priest or exorcist to the coaching staff?

Weigh in on this one.

Yes, we are. No other way to explain things like: (1) Fitz's ball-slipped-out-of-my-hands INT; and (2) the Lindell make-then-miss FG.

I actually turned to my wife when Lindell made the FG and the Chiefs called TO, and told her, "watch and see the bad luck of the Bills."

Weigh in on this one.

I don't know if the team is cursed, but I was cursing at them! In Chinese no less! 少他妈的傻逼

It's a curse when you do everything right and lose. Unfortunately, we didn't do nearly enough right and lost of Gailey's own accord.

Having a fan catch a foul ball that otherwise would have given your team a ticket to the World Series - that's a curse, say the Cubs fans.

Weigh in on this one.

I've been saying all along - it's The Curse of Pete Gogolak (similar to 'The Curse of the Bambino') - and nothing will change until a group of Bills backers wielding Whammy Weenies womps on Wellington Mara's tombstone!

Reverse the Curse!!!!

Senator I have to agree on this one. Hand me my whammy weenie. I will do it personally.

Oh and the wheel route by Spiller. Has his man, a linebacker beat by 5 yds. Great call. Fitz misses him! Argggh

I've been saying all along - it's The Curse of Pete Gogolak (similar to 'The Curse of the Bambino') - and nothing will change until a group of Bills backers wielding Whammy Weenies womps on Wellington Mara's tombstone!

Reverse the Curse!!!!

Senator, if that's what it takes, please send info on where to buy Whammy Weenies and directions to said tomb.

I will personally fly to the appropriate city and do my womping part.

Perfect thread - at one point during the fourth quarter I definitely yelled to the other Bills fan at the bar "WE'RE CUUURRRSED!" And the thing is, it always manifests itself in a different way each week; we don't know how we'll fail, just that we will...

Senator, if that's what it takes, please send info on where to buy Whammy Weenies and directions to said tomb.

I will personally fly to the appropriate city and do my womping part.

Gate of Heaven Cemetery - Hawthorne, NY

(Coordinates/Map)

I will have to work on the Whammy Weenies - gimme a couple of days. B-)

Edited by The Senator

You're just now thinking this after a game that helps our chances of getting the #1 pick? :blink:

What good will the #1 pick do us? With the exception of Bruce Smith we've had a pretty disasterous history with #1 picks (Can anyone say Walt Patulski?)....