Fitz #2 Rated Passer in The NFL

Silvercrw

Take a look at who the new #2 Rated passer in the league is now! We have found our Qb.

This season is very telling. We were mad about James Hardy being a Bust and found an emerging Star Stevie Johnson. Same Draft, 5 rounds later a star emerges.

Laugh at me if you will but this year this team is reminding me of the first year colts when manning was drafted. Playing tough to the end and scoring points. Next year might be something!

Take a look at who the new #2 Rated passer in the league is now! We have found our Qb.

This season is very telling. We were mad about James Hardy being a Bust and found an emerging Star Stevie Johnson. Same Draft, 5 rounds later a star emerges.

Laugh at me if you will but this year this team is reminding me of the first year colts when manning was drafted. Playing tough to the end and scoring points. Next year might be something!

I think Fitzy could be our QB for a few years. hes smart, tough and it seems his accuracy has improved. If there isnt a QB there you want in round one dont take one. Fitz threw for 370 yards against a damn good defense today and a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio is pretty good. Fitz may be my new favorite player

Gailey again shows what a mastermind on offense he is, getting the most out of what he has...Fitz would not be putting up these numbers without Gailey, but he has been a damn good player the last 4 weeks mostly. Johnson is gonna be a 1000 yard receiver this year...dude just constantly finds ways to get open and is slippery in the open field...

My God it's like you guys will never learn. It's to a point now where you are literally handicapped if you try and uncover something positive about this team. "Looking forward to next year" "Looks like we finally found our guy" or my favorite "THIS IS LIKE THE COLTS IN PEYTON MANNINGS FIRST YEAR" ARE YOU SERIOUS? WAKE UP IDIOTS

My God it's like you guys will never learn. It's to a point now where you are literally handicapped if you try and uncover something positive about this team. "Looking forward to next year" "Looks like we finally found our guy" or my favorite "THIS IS LIKE THE COLTS IN PEYTON MANNINGS FIRST YEAR" ARE YOU SERIOUS? WAKE UP IDIOTS

Only one person referred to Manning

Let people speak positively about something positive on thew team we love ...wtf

Especially in the sea of crap that we've been swimming in lately.

Go away

Those are some well reasoned points that you make. It's hard to believe that more people are swayed by your arguments.

Wow, way to make lemons out of grapes. This was the best performance by a Bills QB in a long, long time. Nothing to be negative about. As long as we are getting better, in at least one critical part of the game, I (and many other fans) will have hope, not hate. Do I think we've turned the corner? No. Will we still have some bad offensive games? Yes. But there is at least a little room for optimism.

Give credit where credit is due...

Way to go Fitz! Great Game!!

Wow, way to make lemons out of grapes. This was the best performance by a Bills QB in a long, long time. Nothing to be negative about. As long as we are getting better, in at least one critical part of the game, I (and many other fans) will have hope, not hate. Do I think we've turned the corner? No. Will we still have some bad offensive games? Yes. But there is at least a little room for optimism.

Give credit where credit is due...

Way to go Fitz! Great Game!!

I will add that this terrific O performance was against the vaunted Ravens D. Oh, but wait it was because they were looking past the Bills and waiting for the bye week <_<

For weeks I have been hearing how Fitz played well against 'inferior' defenses. Today's game proved a lot in favor of Gailey and Fitz - they got a lot done with a make-shift OL, supposedly second tier QB, mostly no-name WRs etc.

I like Fitz but his accuracy is not that of a playoff caliber QB. Can he improve this at his (young) age?

I've heard Phil Simms say that a QB's accuracy gets better the longer he plays. His feeling was the longer you play the more you work on mechanics and footwork, and the better you get at putting the ball where you want it. I hope that's the case, and that by the end of the year we're just looking for an LT (Cordero Howard!) and some linebackers / def line help for Kyle Williams.

I agree with you. Some people are acting like he is the second coming of Christ. Don't get me wrong, he has been playing excellently. But, very well for just 4 games. The rest of his career suggests otherwise. He is an above average QB at best, not an excellent QB nor an elite one. He lit it up against a team that was most likely already looking past us to next week and we were coming off a bye. In addition, Gailey is known for polishing turds.

Now, he very well be our answer. But let's wait until the end of the year. We have another half season left and let's see who declares. For us to pass on an elite QB for another one of Gailey's one-hit-wonders (when we'll have the best draft position in years) would be devastating to this franchise.

I like Fitz but his accuracy is not that of a playoff caliber QB. Can he improve this at his (young) age?

That is Fitz's failing, his accuracy is inconsistent. Every big game he's had he goes flat in the 3rd Q and starts throwing ducks. This was the first game this season where he shook off the yips and got his mojo back. Maybe if he gets more time as a starter and gets more chemistry with his receivers he will improve.

But seriously, if Fitz is a top-3 NFL QB at season's end, do we still draft a QB #1?

PTR

I agree with you. Some people are acting like he is the second coming of Christ. Don't get me wrong, he has been playing excellently. But, very well for just 4 games. The rest of his career suggests otherwise. He is an above average QB at best, not an excellent QB nor an elite one. He lit it up against a team that was most likely already looking past us to next week and we were coming off a bye. In addition, Gailey is known for polishing turds.

Now, he very well be our answer. But let's wait until the end of the year. We have another half season left and let's see who declares. For us to pass on an elite QB for another one of Gailey's one-hit-wonders (when we'll have the best draft position in years) would be devastating to this franchise.

Who are you referring to?

PTR

I haven't read anyone saying he was the second coming of christ, the Ravens are a really good D coming off a lose they weren't looking past anyone

Edited by billfan63