Official Bills/Raven's Game day post

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How much MORE open could he get? Kee rist.

Yep. Trying to make 4-3 players into a 3-4 defense was not a good idea. Thought George Edwards was a bad choice from the get go.

its not a bad idea, its just unrealistic for fans to think that they could do it in one year

Can't blame Spiller for the fumble. Those things happen. We benefited from a Ravens miscue on ST too, just in typical Bills fashion, didn't cash in.

To me, this is further evidence that despite what pundits and fans think, the biggest issue on the Bills right now is their total, utter lack of talent in the defensive front 7. Anyone remember the last time the Bills got more than 1 or 2 stops in a game? I guess the Dolphins game, but who knows.

The offense definitely has its issues. But, the O-line has improved as the season has gone on. And Fitz might be more serviceable than we think (though he'll never be a long term option). Mark my words, by the time draft day rolls around (and Luck doesn't declare). Many people will suspect the Bills are going to take the top pass rusher on the board. Thank you Maybin.

Can't blame Spiller for the fumble. Those things happen. We benefited from a Ravens miscue on ST too, just in typical Bills fashion, didn't cash in.

To me, this is further evidence that despite what pundits and fans think, the biggest issue on the Bills right now is their total, utter lack of talent in the defensive front 7. Anyone remember the last time the Bills got more than 1 or 2 stops in a game? I guess the Dolphins game, but who knows.

The offense definitely has its issues. But, the O-line has improved as the season has gone on. And Fitz might be more serviceable than we think (though he'll never be a long term option). Mark my words, by the time draft day rolls around (and Luck doesn't declare). Many people will suspect the Bills are going to take the top pass rusher on the board. Thank you Maybin.

This team is FAIL and no combination of draft picks and FAs will change that. Just move them out of town already.